Lundberg, Roasted Brown Rice Couscous, Mediterranean Curry, 7 oz (198 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- New Look, Same Great Taste!
- Whole Grain
- Family Farms Since 1937
- Made with Organic Brown Rice
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
- Good Taste
- Good Food
- 100% Whole Grain - 45 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
Cultivating a Family Tradition
At Lundberg Family Farms, we produce high-quality organic products. It’s a family passion and our commitment has spanned over three generations, since 1937. We grow our rice sustainably with farming practices that conserve water resources, build soil integrity, and support a healthier ecosystem. We pride ourselves on making great-tasting organic products that are good for you and the environment.
-The Lundberg Family
Enjoy the exotic taste of curry in this delicious wheat-free alternative to traditional couscous. It’s a perfect combination of spices, herbs, and whole grain brown rice. You’ll love the full-flavor and aroma of this colorful side dish. With its light, fluffy texture, versatility, and quick 15-minute cook time, our Roasted Brown Rice Couscous makes an excellent side dish or base for any recipe.
Quick & Easy Preparation Instructions
- In a medium saucepan combine 2 ¼ cups of water, Roasted Brown Rice Couscous, and contents of seasoning packet. Still well and bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat to low. Do not lift lid while cooking. Simmer 13-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand with the lid on for 10 minutes.
- Fluff Roasted Brown Rice Couscous with a fork and serve.
Organic roasted brown rice, salt, onion powder, dried cane syrup, spices (cardamom, coriander, cumin, fenugreek, ginger, pepper), dried carrots, garlic powder, brown rice flour, dried red bell peppers, dried parsley, safflower oil, turmeric, citric acid, natural flavor, lemon oil, paprika extract (color), rice concentrate.
|Serving Size: 51 g- about ¼ cup roasted rice and 1½ tsp. Seasoning mix (1 cup prepared)|
|Servings Per Container: about 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||40 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
this is such a wonderful couscous no couscous for us glutenfree thanks iherb for this wonderful product .... I do rost almond in butter and put dried small pieces apricot between or use pinenut and cranberry with this cury rice ... hope we both dont run out , can only say buy it you will not regret :-)
Posted by Rosequartz on Jan 02, 2015
Love the curry flavour. It is delicious and not too spicy.
Pretty Good but not great
Posted by 4773122054573563042 on Nov 11, 2014
I ate this with some chicken breast. The couscous was okay but not great.
Posted by 4619463036998406787 on Nov 25, 2013
This was alright, but pretty mushy and more like polenta in the end.
Lundberg products are great.
Posted by 5571618241864658514 on Aug 25, 2013