Lundberg, Roasted Brown Rice Couscous, Savory Herb, 6.8 oz (193 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Made with Organic Brown Rice
- Gluten-Free Couscous
- Family Farms Since 1937
- Cooks in 15 minutes!
- Whole Grain - 43 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
Lundberg Family Farms proudly presents a delicious wheat-free alternative to traditional couscous. Our Roasted Brown Rice Couscous is gluten-free and made from 100% organic brown rice. The rice is gently crushed into tiny granules and then fire roasted to add that extra nutty flavor. With its light, fluffy texture, versatility, and quick 15-minute cook time, our Roasted Brown Rice Couscous makes an excellent side dish or base for any recipe. Enjoy!
Since 1937, the Lundberg family has been growing healthy, great tasting rice while respecting and sustaining the earth. Today, the third generation carries on the family heritage by using eco-positive farming methods that produce wholesome, healthful rice, rice cakes, rice chips and risottos while improving and protecting the environment for generations to come.
Lundberg Family Farms cares about the environment.
Stove Top Cooking Instructions
- In medium saucepan bring 2 cups water to a boil.
- Stir in Roasted Brown Rice Couscous and seasoning.
- Cover saucepan with tight fitting lid and reduce heat to lowest setting.
- Cook 13-15 minutes. Do not lift lid.
- Remove from heat and let stand with the lid on for 5 minutes.
- Fluff Roasted Brown Rice Couscous with a fork and serve.
Organic roasted brown rice, salt, dried onion, dried garlic, leeks, rice flour, molasses powder, rice concentrate, extra virgin olive oil, sesame oil, cumin, coriander, black pepper, and turmeric.
Made in a gluten-free facility.
This package is sold by weight, not volume.
Contents may settle during shipment and handling.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: (45 g) (dry)|
|Servings Per Container: about 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||34 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This stuff is GOOD
Posted by Reviewer1018789 on Oct 04, 2011
Good, easy, healthy, economical. Doesn't get any better than that.
Posted by Reviewer1017471 on Feb 17, 2012
We love this as a gluten free alternate to traditional couscous
Posted by 4978545617610769518 on May 01, 2013
Cooks just like normal couscous, perfect, fluffy and healthy, will go with any meal. Lundberg is awesome, all there brown rice pasta's and couscous are fantastic.
Tasty and healthy
Posted by Reviewer1789145 on Jul 09, 2013
Would definitely get this again. Good on it's own or as an addition to a meat and veggie dish.
I can enjoy cous cous again!
Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013
Most store bought cous cous contain wheat, so I was very happy to find this alternative when I went gluten free. A little more dry than regular cous cous, but still tasty and better than not being able to have any at all. Will purchase again! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!