- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- USDA Organic
- Bay Area Green Business Marin County
- Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers
Loving Foods for the Body, Mind & Soul
Lydia's Almond "Melk" recipe
A delicious fresh nut "melk" to serve with our cereal
- ¾ cups almonds, soaked in filtered water overnight (6-12 hours)
- Rinse & strain almonds
- Place in blender with 1qt filtered water, blend until smooth
- Strain through mesh cloth & store the pulp separately
- Put the "melk" back into the blender
- Add ¼ cup of agave & 1 tsp vanilla
Makes 1 quart - In Joy!
*Sprouted sunflower seeds, *sprouted pumpkin seeds, *sprouted almonds, *wheat-free tamari, *dulse, *cayenne, *himalayan salt &♥.
Allergens: Contains almonds and walnuts. Made in a plant that also processes tree nuts.
Dehydrating foods is an ancient and effective way of preserving nutrients and enzymes. Please remember to drink water while consuming our products for proper assimilation! Please store in sealed airtight container in a cool, dark, place.
Due to the nature of our unprocessed ingredients, our products may contain earthly organic materials that are impossible to remove completely.
Serving Size: 1 oz (28 g)
|Servings Per Container: About 12|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
I just loved it. It is a good mix of seeds and almonds. The taste is superb and it is crunchy too. Just a tablespoon is filling and satisfying.
Posted by Reviewer1911274 on Jul 24, 2014
Posted by 5554598742956411679 on Jun 26, 2014
My boyfriend loves this. He said it tastes healthy and clean.
Lydia's Organics, Savory Trail Mix, 16 oz (454 g)
Posted by 5359393493090035711 on May 07, 2014
Delicious!! Highly recommend this as a trail snack.
Posted by 5609851918557533424 on Jan 20, 2014
Posted by sconley on Dec 29, 2013
Meh, not great but not bad. I was expecting a stronger flavor but until the end of the bag where all the mix was it wasn't that savory. Won't purchase again due to the price and lack of wow factor.