Mane 'n Tail, Herbal-Gro, Natural Conditioner For Hair & Scalp, 5.5 oz (156 g)
By Mane 'n Tail
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- The Original
- Straight Arrow
The Original Mane 'n Tail Herbal-Gro
Now you can discover the secret behind luxuriously silky, healthy hair.
Herbal-Gro is an advanced herbal styling and conditioning solution. Herbal-Gro utilizes the natural power of herbs in an exclusively prepared formula to transform dull lifeless hair and dry scalp into beautiful hair and a healthy conditioned scalp.
- Promotes stronger, healthier, shiny hair
- Nourishes and conditions the scalp
- Helps stop and prevent breakage and split ends
- Revitalizes, strengthens and moisturizes dry, damaged and relaxed or colored hair
After shampooing and conditioning, apply and massage into hair and scalp. Use as often as desired or needed. Style as usual.
Petrolatum, mineral oil, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, exclusive Mane 'n Tail Herbal Complex (horsetail grass, chaparral, colts foot, horse chestnut, meadow sweet and red clover), cocoa butter, propylparaben, methyldibromo glutaronitrile and dipropylene glycol, fragrance.
iHerb Customer Reviews
it is awful!!! my hair is very oily right now. i think it is the first product in my life that i will threw in the trush!
I don't think this stuff works for long hair. I tried it, being sure to focus on my scalp, and my hair was a greasy mess for days. I can see this being good for people with really short hair, who also use hair gel to style it. In that case, the product does both jobs. Long haired ladies had best stick to something much lighter.