Do your heart and mind a favor...
I've been taking natural supplements for over 10 years now (I am 35yo), and out of all of them Carlson Fish Oil is no brainer! Now I tested all sort of products from anti-stress to weight loss, daily nutrition concoctions, and I learned along the way that not all is effective! If you want one “potion” that can help you in so many ways; OMEGA-3 is the answer. I started with “Coromega” a packet pudding-like Omega-3 supplement, its tasty, but not as potent, great as a starter. Carlson Omega-3 is the big league, with a serious punch. Lets cut to the chase; If you fall under these categories this product will help you, period!
• Heart disease – (biggest impact) it replaces saturated fat (bad) with good fats DHA, EPA.
• High blood pressure, high cholesterol – Reduces the levels in people with untreated hypertension. And lowers cholesterol by reducing triglyceride levels(bad)
• Diabetes – Lowers triglycerides (markers of diabetes) and increases DHA (good)
• Rheumatoid arthritis – Decreases inflammation in joints !!!ONLY TREATS THE SIMPTOMS!!!
• Osteoporosis – Increases the levels of Calcium, increasing bone support
• Depression – Adding omega-3 to prescription antidepressants had a greater improvement in symptoms compared with antidepressants alone.
• It also helps : Bipolar disorder, Schizophrenia, Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Cognitive decline, Skin disorders, Asthma, Macular Degeneration,
• Decrease risks of Colon, breast, prostate cancer.
Please do your research, information is the key, it is useless if you don’t know how it will effect your situation. I did, and it helped me in ways I could only imagine
!!!Very important, consult your physician before taking Omega-3 supplement, its more potent then eating 6oz of fish each day. Overall you owe it to yourself to include omega 3 in your everyday diet.
Was this review helpful to you?