Method, Baby, Squeaky Green, Dryer Cloths, Rice Milk + Mallow, 40 Cloths (Discontinued Item)
By Method13 Reviews
0.53 lbs (0.24 kg)
- Product Code: MTD-00903
- UPC Code: 817939009031
- Package Quantity: 40 Cloths
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 3.3 x 4 in, 0.45 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Plant-Based Softeners + Anti-Static Cloths
- Reusable for Up to 80 Loads
- Made By and For People Against Dirty
Clothes are like a second skin. They should feel naturally soft. Did you know many 'dry' dryer sheets are made with animal fat? That's dirty and sticky (and gross). Lucky for you, our wet cloths are 100% gross stuff-free.
Our cloths infuse plant-derived softeners directly into fabric which makes for happy threads. No gummy residue to dull colors over time. Clothes come out naturally soft, sweet-smelling and static-free.
Our naturally derived formula is made from renewable resources. No animal tallow. Never tested on animals. That would be mean.
For Best Results
- Use one squeaky green dryer cloth in the dryer with clothes
- For large loads or extra softening, add an extra cloth
- Use low heat setting for synthetics
- Squeaky green dryer cloths are re-usable for up to two dryer loads
- Please keep package sealed to retain moistness of dryer cloth
- For best appearance of clothes, do not over-dry
Caution: Not intended for use on children's sleepwear or other garments labeled as flame-resistant, as it may reduce flame resistance.
Never tested on animals.
Plant oil softening emulsion, natural solvent (from corn sugar), plant oil fabric conditioner, coconut + palm oil derived static reducers, non-toxic solvent, emulsifier, antioxidant, calcium salt, biodegradable preservative (under 0.1%), fragrance oil blend, purified water.
iHerb Customer Reviews
My babies clothes smell so good with these dryer cloths. They have a really nice vanilla smell to them that isn't overpowering.
Due to allergies, I avoid most scented products. Dryer sheets and fabric softeners in general are especially irritating to me. When I lived in a more humid climate this wasn't such a big deal (adding vinegar to my wash seemed to soften well enough) but after moving to SoCal I noticed more and more static, and finally decided to give these dryer cloths a try. I can't compare them to commercial products because I haven't used those in so long, but they certainly keep my clothing from sticking together, and I love the scent -- reminds me a little bit of Burt's Bees milk & honey lotion. I use one sheet for 2-3 loads and it works really well for me, and the fragrance hasn't seemed to irritate my skin or lungs yet. Thumbs up!