Mi-Del Cookies, Honey Grahams, 16 oz (454 g)6 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.36 lbs (0.62 kg)
- Product Code: MID-00402
- UPC Code: 016583004021
- Package Quantity: 16 oz (454 g)
- Dimensions: 2.9 x 5.8 x 8.1 in, 1.15 lbs (0.52 kg)
- All Natural
- 100% Whole Wheat
- Sweetened With Honey And Unsulphured Molasses
- 0 g Trans Fat
- Whole Grain - 25 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
Taste Why They're Mi-Delicious
For over 50 years, we've used the same simple methods to bake our graham crackers. Why change, when healthy, natural ingredients, let us make such delicious treats? Samuel Midel invented these wholesome graham crackers because he wanted to make sure his children got real nutrition when they snacked. We're happy to keep the same promise to you...no food additives, no fancy packaging, just simple, old-fashioned delicious.
MI-Del Honey Graham Crackers are reminiscent of the traditional good taste of Dr. Sylvester Graham's original. They are made with 100% whole wheat flour and unsulphured molasses. They contain no refined sugar. Enjoy these crackers as a snack, or try them in your favorite natural recipes.
Traditional Graham Cracker Crust
Makes 1 (9-inch) pie shell
- 1 (8-ounce) sleeve Mi-Del Graham crackers (about 25 crackers)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, honey, or agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Position a rack in the center of the oven.
- In a food processor, pulse the graham crackers and salt until finely ground. Transfer the mixture to a bowl. Stir in the butter, syrup, and vanilla. The mixture should resemble wet sand.
- Press the crust evenly into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Bake the crust until lightly colored and dry to the touch, about 15 minutes. Cool completely before filling.
Whole wheat flour, honey, unsulphured molasses, soybean oil, leavening (sodium bicarbonate, ammonium bicarbonate), salt, soy lecithin, lemon oil.
Contains: Wheat, soy.
Allergy Warning: Produced in a facility that also processes or handles milk products.
|Serving Size: 4 Crackers (38 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3.5 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||10%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Unfortunately, my search for good graham crackers continues... These are nothing like you're probably expecting from a "graham cracker"; texture is too hard, not sweet at all, very cardboard-y for any cracker. Even if you're just looking for a healthy whole-grain cracker, these are dry, tasteless, and well, cardboard. You can find better crackers, and hopefully I will find some graham crackers (American living abroad, iHerb, please stock some good graham crackers! Thanks!)
This is a treat I enjoy nearly every day. They are hearty, not too sweet, whole wheat, with a dash of lemon oil. They are sweetened with molasses and honey. I like them best, broken in hot milk with a little cardomon, tiny bit of ginger, and wee bit of stevia. This is very relaxing, especially shortly before bedtime. These crackers are a winner. I just wish they were made from organic ingredients.