This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Mineral Fusion, Mineral SPF 40 Moisturizer, Moisturize, For All Skin Types, 3.4 oz (96 g)65 Reviews
0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Product Code: MFS-00054
- UPC Code: 840749000547
- Package Quantity: 3.4 oz (96 g)
- Dimensions: 1.7 x 1.7 x 6 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.00
- Minerals & Botanicals in Harmony
- Mineral Water
- Shea Butter
- Minerals on a Mission
- With Nourishing Shea Butter
- Broad Spectrum
- New Look!
- Moisturizing UV Protection
- SPF and Peptide Age-Defense
- All Skin Types
- 100% Vegan
This ultimate age defense cream provides broad spectrum, pure mineral SPF protection to help prevent premature signs of aging.
Natural antioxidants and our wrinkle fighting, clinically tested, collagen-boosting peptide help firm and restore skin for a more youthful appearance.
Rich, nourishing Shea Butter and nutrient-replenishing Mineral Water deliver essential daily moisture for softer, glowing skin.
Start off your makeup routine with a healthy dose of SPF protection. Wait 3-5 minutes for any whiteness to dissipate and follow with foundation or primer.
Minerals on a Mission
We are dedicated to creating effective and healthy skin care while contributing to the wellbeing of our community - we call this pursuit Minerals on a Mission.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Titanium Dioxide 7.5%
Zinc Oxide 5.0%
|Inactive ingredients: Mineral water (aqua), aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ethylhexyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, vegetable glycerin, dimethicone, cetyl alcohol, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), panthenol (vitamin B5), palmitoyl pentapeptide-3, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract*, tocopherol (vitamin E), allantoin, echinacea angustifolia extract, soy lecithin, camellia sinensis leaf extract*, hyaluronic acid, chamomilla recutita (matricaria)*, rosemary officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, calendula officinalis flower extract*, cedrus atlantica (cedarwood) bark oil, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, alaria esculenta (sea kelp), pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil, ethylhexylglycerin, olea europaea (olive) leaf extract*, phenoxyethanol.
Gluten free, paraben free, cruelty free, phthalate free, artificial color free
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
No animal testing
iHerb Customer Reviews
After DDF had discontinued their organic sunblock, I had been on a quest for the sunblock. I have sensitive dry skin and am allergic to chemical sunscreens so I could not go back to those; therefore, I was desperate to find the one for me. Some were too oily even for my dry skin and hard to take them off. Others were too dry and even flaked after several hours. Even after I had found a suitable one I still had to endure the smell of herbs which I do not enjoy: there were even ones that actually made me feel sick. Thus, I did not really hope much when I bought this one since I've had a myriad of disappointing experiences with sunblocks out there. However, my searching days are over! I am so glad I finally found the one for me! It is moisturizing but not too oily and not hard to take it off. Not only it does not have yucky and strange smell but also it makes your skin look good. It does not irritate your skin also. I will definitely buy this product again.
I tried this mineral sunscreen as Devita&#39;s one had been out of stock like forever. When you applying this sun moisturizer, it&#39;s bit shiny and having some white cast but if you use make up sponge when you apply on face, it will be so much improved. This is not a matte type but oily skin can use this as ingredients are great. I recommend this one to all skin types except extremely oily skin.