Moom, Aromatherapy Foot Spa, 4 oz (112g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- 100% Natural Renewal Cream
When used daily:
- Smoothes away dry and flaky skin on legs, knees and feet revealing baby soft skin
- Pure essential oils aid in deodorizing
- Deep penetrating formula softens cracked heels
No animal testing!
Purified water, glyceryl stearate SE, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cetyl alcohol, retinyl palmitate, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, camphor, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, potassium sorbate.
If it wasn't for the slightly turpentine-y smell, I'd give this 5 stars. It has the right mixture of effective oils, the right texture, smooths my feet. I've been looking for a good foot cream and I'll buy this one again.
Greate cream, highly recommend I'll buy this cream again. Великолепный крем, один из лучших, что у меня был. Обязательно куплю его ещё.
Posted by 4894863357944237039 on Aug 09, 2014
Great product. It's left the feet soft. The smell is little bit strong but I still love it. It's very good
Posted by 5035276754531741208 on Apr 21, 2014
just a usual foot cream
Posted by anioto on Oct 12, 2013
Not enough for my foot. Expecting much more effect. BTW, is there are any chanse to meet foot cream without strong eucalyptus smell anywhere? Oh, they call it deodorizing...
Posted by Reviewer2767739 on Jul 29, 2012
After i start using this cream, i forgot about dry skin