Moom, Organic Hair Remover, with Rose, Spa, 6 oz (170 g)
By Moom50 Reviews
1.43 lbs (0.65 kg)
- Product Code: MOM-99005
- UPC Code: 774049990058
- Package Quantity: 6 oz (170 g)
- Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 6.3 in, 0.85 lbs (0.39 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- The MOOM Ingredients Seal of Integrity
- MOOM Ingredients Wheel
- Lemon, Water, Rose, Sugar, Chamomile
- Chemical-Free, Wax-Free, Resin-Free
- Organic & 100% Natural
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by CCOF
Smooth skin in 3 easy steps without the pain of waxing
Moom has reinvented the concept of hair removal by considering the beauty and health of the skin first. Moom organic & 100% natural nourishing Hair Remover with Rose pampers your skin with calming chamomile, rose and delicious lemon juice leaving skin touchably soft.
- Leaves skin hair-free for up to 2 months
- Ideal for dry skin and delicate areas
- Removes coarse as well as fine hair effectively
- Glass container can be warmed in microwave or water
- Gently removes the hair with the root
- Water-soluble and leaves no residue on the skin
- Washable reusable fabric strips last for years
- No animal testing
6 oz hair remover, 12 body and 6 face washable, reusable fabric strips, 4 applicators and instructional booklet.
Organic cane sugar, organic chamomile tea, organic lemon juice and organic rose
Do not heat over 110º F (40º C) Serious injury could result!
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have been removing my hair for 16 years. I think it is a good product, very easy to work with and no messy at all. I really like the cloth strips. They made everything easier. It is still a little painful but I don't think there is anyway to reduce it at all. If you are going to remove you hair for the first time, I would recommend that you should watch somebody else doing it before you try on yourself. Read and follow very well the intructions, and be prepared for some messiness in the beginning.
I have a little one tub of it and still have, to use it mainly on my face so the fact that I am able to use it cold as well as warmed up "kills two birds with one stone" for me. I have many problem areas and this product proved to be one and the best!