Categories Food, Groceries Kosher Foods
Categories Food, Groceries Non-GMO Groceries
Categories Food, Groceries Gluten Free Foods
Mori-Nu, Silken Tofu, Lite Firm, 12.3 oz (349 g)
- Premium Soy Protein
- For Entrees, Salads & Desserts
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
- Fresh Sealed
- Low-Fat, Heart-Healthy Vegetable Protein with Soy Isoflavones
- Smooth, Silken Texture. Great Alternative to Meat, Eggs, and Dairy
- Fresh-Sealed Package. No Refrigeration Required Until Opened
- All Natural. No Preservatives
- Dairy Free. Vegan
- Guaranteed Quality
- Kosher Parve
Each Mori-Nu Box Is A Little Tofu "Factory"
A blend of wholesome non-GMO soybeans, water, and natural coagulant is poured into each Mori-Nu package. Once hermetically sealed, the rich soymilk is transformed into smooth, silken tofu right inside the box. This award-winning package protects our tofu from the effects of light, air, and bacteria, and keeps Mori-Nu first-day fresh until opened.
Eggless Egg Salad
- 1 pkg. Mori-Nu Silken Lite Firm Tofu
- 3 Tbsp. eggless or light mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric
- 1/8 tsp. dry mustard
- 2 Tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 1 tsp. minced capers
- 2 Tbsp. minced scallions
- 2 Tbsp. minced celery
- 1/2 tsp. minced fresh dill weed
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
Drain tofu, pat dry with paper towels. Mash or crumble tofu into med. bowl. In a small box, mix mayonnaise, salt, turmeric, mustard; add to tofu. Mix in remaining ingredients. Refrigerate 30 mins., serve in sandwich or on salad.
Filtered water, soybeans, isolated soy protein, gluconolactone*, calcium chloride.
*Gluconolactone is non-dairy coagulant derived from non-GMO corn starch.
Allergen Information: Contains Soy
Keep in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate unused portions in an airtight container and use within two days.
Do not freeze or microwave in package.
|Serving Size: 3 oz (84 g about 1" slice)|
|Serving Per Container: about 4|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||1 g||<1%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber or sugars.|