Mt. Capra, Deep² 30, Goat Milk Protein, Banana Smoothie, 2 lb
By Mt. Capra6 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
2.96 lbs (1.34 kg)
- Product Code: MTC-01000
- UPC Code: 633924010000
- Package Quantity: 2 lb
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 5.5 x 7.8 in, 2.5 lbs (1.13 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.00
- Powered by Ganeden BC30 Probiotic Digestive & Immune Health
- Daily Essential Electrolytes, Proteins, & Probiotics
- Enhanced with Ganeden BC30 Probiotic Power!
- Dietary Supplement
- The Peak of Perfection
Things to know about DEEP² 30
- A blend of electrolytes, protein, and probiotics.
- DEEP² 30 contains over 20 bio-organic minerals.
- Free of pesticides, herbicides, growth hormones, antibiotics, chemicals and preservatives.
- Ganeden Labs BC30 probiotics provide DEEP² 30 with digestion enhancement and immune support.
The 3 pillars of DEEP² 30
- Essential Electrolytes Support: Millions of Americans lack minerals/electrolytes in their diet. DEEP² 30 provides over 20 bio-organic minerals from all natural goat milk.
- Specific amino acids maintenance: Protein is found in every part of the body. Proper maintenance of amino acids, the building blocks that make up protein, is vital to overall health. DEEP² 30 contains a whole protein blend of casein and whey protein from goat milk.
- Probiotic Delivery: GanedenBC30 (Bacillus coagulans) is a spore-forming probiotic bacterium, meaning that inside the bacterial cell is a hardened structure, or spore, similar to a seed. This spore safeguards the cell's genetic material from the destructive effects of shelf life and the acid and bile it is exposed to during transit to the digestive system. One serving of DEEP² 30 contains a full daily serving of Ganeden BC30 .
2-3 rounded tbsp. (33 g) in 8 oz water.
Gently shake before each use.
Goat milk protein, goat milk mineral whey, guar/xanthan gum blend, goat milk cream, stevia, bacillus coagulans GBI-30 6086
|Serving Size: 2 scoops (33 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|
iHerb Customer Reviews
GREAT PRODUCT (TOO BAD IT HAS TO BE PASTURIZED) TASTES GREAT WITH THE MINERAL WHEY!
Great to have other options than "Milk" Whey! Most people who are lactose intolerant, are fine with goats milk. Goats milk seems to be alkaline in the body vs. acidic that cows milk and animal products are. Most Protein Shakes come in Vanilla or Chocolate, so Banana flavour was a nice change! This is a great powder to mix with greens. Really masks flavour of bitter greens! I like it more mixed, it complements everything I have combined it with. On its own, I found it a bit sweet (only from Stevia).