Categories Supplements Protein Goat Milk, Protein
Categories Supplements Superfoods
Categories Supplements Superfoods Goat Whey Minerals
Mt. Capra, Deep² 30, Goat Milk Protein, Banana Smoothie, 2 lb
Priced together: $58.54 Priced separately: $60.54
- Powered by Ganeden BC30 Probiotic Digestive & Immune Health
- Daily Essential Electrolytes, Proteins, & Probiotics
- Enhanced with Ganeden BC30 Probiotic Power!
- Dietary Supplement
- The Peak of Perfection
Things to know about DEEP² 30
- A blend of electrolytes, protein, and probiotics.
- DEEP² 30 contains over 20 bio-organic minerals.
- Free of pesticides, herbicides, growth hormones, antibiotics, chemicals and preservatives.
- Ganeden Labs BC30 probiotics provide DEEP² 30 with digestion enhancement and immune support.
The 3 pillars of DEEP² 30
- Essential Electrolytes Support: Millions of Americans lack minerals/electrolytes in their diet. DEEP² 30 provides over 20 bio-organic minerals from all natural goat milk.
- Specific amino acids maintenance: Protein is found in every part of the body. Proper maintenance of amino acids, the building blocks that make up protein, is vital to overall health. DEEP² 30 contains a whole protein blend of casein and whey protein from goat milk.
- Probiotic Delivery: GanedenBC30 (Bacillus coagulans) is a spore-forming probiotic bacterium, meaning that inside the bacterial cell is a hardened structure, or spore, similar to a seed. This spore safeguards the cell's genetic material from the destructive effects of shelf life and the acid and bile it is exposed to during transit to the digestive system. One serving of DEEP² 30 contains a full daily serving of Ganeden BC30 .
2-3 rounded tbsp. (33 g) in 8 oz water.
Gently shake before each use.
Goat milk protein, goat milk mineral whey, guar/xanthan gum blend, goat milk cream, stevia, bacillus coagulans GBI-30 6086
|Serving Size: 2 scoops (33 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|