Munchkin, Star Fountain, 12+ Months
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Helps Engage Child's Senses
- Floats, Sprays, Spins and Lights Up
- Colors and Styles May Vary
A star-shaped fountain that sprays, floats, spins and lights up - your child will be singing sprinkle, sprinkle little star in no time. It's the little things.
Stuff You Should Know:
- Unique textures on each star point
- On and off button helps save battery life
- Requires 3 AAA batteries. Batteries not included.
Insert 3 AAA batteries. Depress button on front of product to activate. Turn off product when not in use. Battery safety and replacement information is located inside the battery compartment. You will need a Phillips head screwdriver to open the battery compartment.
To Clean: Rinse with warm water and wipe dry before storing.
To prevent drowning keep children within arm's reach. Inspect before use. Discard and replace after first sign of weakness or damage. Always check temperature of water before placing child in bath. Do not leave child unattended. Discard all packaging components before use.
Dissapointed. Was looking forward to my son having fun with this during bath time but it doesn't work. Thought mine might be the only one but other reviews here also say it did not work. Too bad we can't get refunds.
Not the favorite toy
Posted by Reviewer2041127 on Sep 30, 2016
From the numerous bath toys our little one has, this one must be the least favorite. The water coming out of the star is scaring her, so is the noise and flashing light. After 3 months she still didn't get around to start playing with it properly. Too bad since we parents like it a lot. Worth a try, but may be a hit or miss depending on what your baby likes
batteries get wet
Posted by 4733488438278922663 on Jul 11, 2016
Looks so nice but stopped working after one bath.. when I opened it the batteries were wet.. tried again, made sure it was properly closed, but same thing appended..
Posted by martaekos on Apr 21, 2016
He comprado un para unos regalos a bebés, y son una monada!!! Eso sí, el color que os llegará será sorpresa! Funciona con pilas!
Posted by 5453816645545777346 on Jan 21, 2016
Good to bite haha .. Every thing my baby can bite wan