Muscle Pharm, Assault Energy + Strength, Blue Raspberry, 12.17 oz (345 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- No Proprietary Blends
- 3 g Creatine
- 1.75 g Beta- Alanine
- Patented & Clinically Proven Ingredients
- Natural & Artificial
- Sport Series
- Dietary Supplement
- Banned Substance Tested
- Informed- Choice Trusted by Sport
- The Athletes Pre-Workout
- Clinically Proven Ingredients to Increase Strength & Lean Body Mass
- Delivers Intense Energy & Focus
- Energy- Strength - Performance
- Sport Science Institute
- Made in cGMP Registered Facility
- Real Athletes - Real Science
Athletic Performance With An Edge
Assault sets the standard in pre-workouts for athletes looking to achieve peak results. Designed specifically for the modern-day athlete. Assault features proven, researched performance-enhancing ingredients for lean body mass, strength & powder output and improved endurance & recovery time. Take your game to the next level with Assault!
- Contains clinically-proven performance ingredient carnosyn
- Increases endurance & power output
- No artificial dyes
We Live It. We Prove It.
- Our researchers and physicians have performed over 20 clinical, university & independent studies
- 22 Million Finished products certified as banned-substance tested by Informed-Choice
- Above - and - beyond industry standards
Mix one serving (1 scoop) of Assault in 8-12 oz fl. oz. of cold water and drink 20-30 minutes before training. Do not exceed on serving per day.
Citric acid, natural and artificial flavor, calcium silicate, silicon dioxide, malic acid, sucralose, fruit and vegetable juice (color), acesulfame potassium.
Allergen Warning: This product was produced in a facility that may also process ingredients containing milk, egg, soybeans, fish, tree nuts, wheat and peanuts.
Storage Conditions: Store at room temperature. Exposure to heat, light or air can affect flavor or aroma. Therefore keep out of direct light or heat. Keep sealed when not in use. Light to moderate clumping may occur.
For healthy adults 18 years of age or older only. Consult with physician, if using prescription or over the counter medications, or have pre-existing conditions like: high/low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, prostate enlargement/urination issues; or if taking a Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor or erectile dysfunction medication. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery. In case of adverse reactions, discontinue immediately and consult health professional. Contains caffeine. Do not use: with caffeine/stimulants: alcohol, nitrates, under extreme conditions of heat, sleep deprivation or dehydration. Do not exceed recommended serving or use if safety seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 11.5 g (1 scoop)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving:||%Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%*|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||300 mg||500%|
|Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)||40 IU||133%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI)||20 mg||1000%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||50 mcg||833%|
|Strength & Performance|
|Creatine Monohydrate||3 g||†|
|CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine||1.75 g||†|
|Betaine Anhydrous||1.5 g||†|
|Energy & Focus|
|Caffeine Anhydrous||250 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
† Daily Value not established.