Muscle Pharm, Assault, Pre-Performance Amplifier, Raspberry Lemonade, 1.62 lbs (736 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 2.42 lbs (1.1kg)
- Product Code: MSF-05237
- UPC Code: 736211052377
- Package Quantity: 1.62 lbs (736 g)
- Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 7.1 in, 2.05 lbs (0.93kg)
- Official Nutritional Supplement Provider of the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship)
- Train like an Unchained Beast
- Natural & Artificial Flavors
- Hybrid Series
- Dietary Supplement
- CarnoSyn - Carnosine Synthesizer
- Fueling Athletes Safety
- Banned-Substance Free Certifications
- Informed Choice
Clinically Proven to Enhance:
- Performance: Strength / Power / Endurance
- Focus: Energy / Intensity without the Crash
- Muscle Building: Lean Muscle Mass / Decrease Body Fat
- Safety: Proven Safe on Kidney & Liver Function / NSF Certified
Demand a Clinically Proven Pre-Workout Formula.
MusclePharm Assault is the most researched pre-workout out there because we are a company of athletes. We want to feed our bodies the best and pass our expertise on to other athletes. Multiple studies prove that 1 serving helps increase strength, aerobic and anaerobic performance. Assault meets NSF and Informed Choice product standards and is safe for kidney and liver function, even in chronic use cases.
Superior Ingredients, Super Results.
- Con-Cret: Assault is the only pre-workout formula to use this clinically-proven and patented version of creatine.
- Astragin: Patented ginseng extract, lowers blood glucose levels, increases creatine/arginine absorption and ATP production.
- Cinnulin: Heightens absorption of creatine*, arginine*, vitamins and other ingredients launch directly into muscles. (*Both workhorse substances also burn body fat while adding muscle, for a leaner, fuller physique.)
- BCAAS: "Concentrated" formulas hit hard, then leave you hanging. Our patent-pending ratio promotes stronger recovery and lean muscle mass.
- No 1,3-Dimethylamine: Forget that quick high, crashes always follow. You need nutrients, not some stimulant like 1,3-Dim.
- The Complete Nutrient Package: Hardcore athletes who take a full scoop of Assault get the benefits of 4 g of Beta-Alanine, 5 g of creatine from the superior forms of creatine found in creatine monohydrate (over 3 g) and Con-Crete, 1.5 g Citrulline Malate, 6 g BCAA, carbohydrates, vitamins, and our High Performance Energy & Intensity Amplifier blend.
Stay focused and blasting from the start to the very last set.
Prepare to Assault the gym.
Mix 1/2 to 1 scoop of Assault in 14-16 oz of water 20-30 minutes before training. For optimal results, drink a minimum of 1 gallon of water daily.
For Hardcore Training Sessions:
Use 1 scoop of Assault in 12-16 oz of water 20-30 minutes before training.
For Moderate-Intensity Training:
Use 1/2 scoop of Assault in 8-12 oz of water 20-30 minutes before training.
Notice: Powder density may be affected by settling which may cause variations in the scoop serving size and still levels from bottle to bottle.
Allergen Warning: This product was produced in a facility that may also process ingredients containing milk, egg, soybeans, shellfish, fish, tree nuts, and peanuts.
This product is only intended for use by healthy adults over 18 years of age. Do not take this product with alcohol. Do not take this product with any product containing caffeine or other ingredients that have a known stimulant effect. Consult your physician before using this product if you are taking any prescription or over the counter medications or supplements. Do not use this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, under 18 years of age or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. Do not use this product if you are pregnant, expect to become pregnant or are nursing. Do not use this product if you are at risk or are being treated for any medical condition including, but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease; seizure disorder; psychiatric disease; diabetes; difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement or if you are taking a MAO Inhibitor. Discontinue use and consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reactions to this product. Do not exceed recommended serving size or suggested use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Storage and Maintenance: Due to the amount of active ingredients in this product, shake once daily and before use to ensure proper ingredient mixture and effectiveness per dose. Store this product in a cool dry place. This product is packed by weight not volume: some settling may occur during shipping.
|Serving Size: 23 g (1/2 scoop)|
|Serving Per Container: 32|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value†|
|Total Carbohydrates||9 g||3%|
|Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCL)||14 mg||700%|
|Vitamin B-12 (Methylcobalamin)||85 mcg||1416.67%|
|Calcium (from Phosphate and Silicate)||247 mg||24.70%|
|Assault Proprietary Blend||23000 mg||*|
|Anti-Fatigue Adaption Matrix
CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, (DMG) Dimethylglycine, Rhodiola Rosea (Root) Extract 3% Rosavins
|Strength Domination & Recovery Matrix
Creatine Monohydrate, Con-Cret, Creatine HCl (100% Concentrated Creatine)
|High Performance Energy & Intensity Amplifier
Choline Bitartrate, Taurine, L-Tyrosine, Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT), Caffeine Anhydrous, Papain 1000, Pyroglutamic Acid, L-Aspartic Acid, Camellia sinensis (White Tea Leaf Powder), Pyridoxine HCl, Methylcobalamin
|3:1:2 BCAA Ratio (Patent Pending)
BCAAs (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine)
L-Glycine, L-Arginine Blend (L-Arginine AKG 2:1, Di Arginine Malate, L-Arginine HCL)
|Cellular Transport Amplifier
Astragin (Notoginseng Root Ext, Astragalus Root Ext.), Cinnulin PF (Cinnamomum burmannii extract standardized to Type-A polymers)
|Muscle Hydration & Electrolyte Blend
L-Glutamine, Phosphorus, Sodium, Potassium
Glucose Polymers, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Calcium Silicate, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Salt, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride, Red Beet Juice, FD&C Red #40
|† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.