Muscle Pharm, Combat Powder, Advanced Time Release Protein, Cookies 'N' Cream, 4 lbs (1814 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Feed Muscle Up to 8 Hours
- Fast, Medium, and Slow-Releasing Proteins
- Added Digestive Blend for Ease of Absorption
- 5 Powerful Proteins Plus Added BCAA's
- Extra Glutamine
- Added Dietary Fiber
- Natural & Artificial Flavors
- Hybrid Series
- Dietary Supplement
- Fueling Athletes Safely
- Banned-Substance Free Certifications
A precision engineered matrix, Combat Powder is the ultimate timed-release protein super-food! Each of the distinct protein sources found within Combat Powder digest at varying rates - because of this unique feature, amino acids not only flood into the bloodstream within minutes after consumption, but will also continuously be "trickle fed" to your muscles for up to 8 hours afterward!
What's in Combat Powder?
Combat's Powerful Protein Sources:
- Whey Protein Isolate - Highest available yield of protein, gram for gram, of any whey protein source, WPI absorbs quickly into the muscle tissues, and has immune-boosting properties to protect the body system during periods of intense training.
- Partially Hydrolyzed Whey Protein - Hydrolyzed whey is protein that's been broken down into fast-absorbing peptides. The fastest absorbing of all forms of whey, hydrolyzed whey hits the bloodstream first, providing a rapid infusion of muscle-building amino acids.
- Micellar Casein - Very slow-digesting, micellar casein has the capability of slowly infusing amino acids over several hours, protecting muscle tissue from breakdown over time. There is no substitute for the anti-catabolic effects of micellar casein.
- Whey Protein Concentrate - closer to the whole food sources than other whey proteins, concentrate contains real food subfractions such as alpha-lactoglobulins and lactoferrins, with specific immune-boosting and muscle-building properties.
- Egg albumen - highly bio-available and well-tolerated by most individuals, egg albumen has a high BCAA content and arginine. Egg albumen is a powerful contributor to hormone production and the muscle-building process.
- Combat's Powerful Digestive Enzyme Blend: Digestive enzymes break down food along the digestive tract so that nutrients can be absorbed into the bloodstream. Combat contains 60 mg of a digestive enzyme blend to aid in the digestion and absorption of the key muscle-building proteins contained herein. The body cannot absorb what it cannot break down. The added Digestive Enzyme Blend ensures maximum utilization of Combat's muscle-building protein component.
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 to 2 scoops of Combat Powder with 8-12 fl oz of cold water. Vary the amount of water to achieve your desired consistency and taste. Consume 2-3 times a day for optimal muscle growth.
For Men: As a dietary supplement, mix 2 scoops (providing 48 grams of protein) with 8-12 fl oz of cold water or any beverage you prefer. Consume 2-3 times a day for optimal muscle growth. To increase your protein intake per serving and achieve a delicious milkshake taste, use skim or low fat milk instead of water.
For Women: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop (providing 24 grams of protein) with 4-6 fl oz of cold water or any beverage you prefer. Vary the amount of water to achieve your desired consistency and taste. Consume 2-3 times a day for optimal body shaping requirements. To increase your protein intake per serving and achieve a delicious milkshake taste, use skim or low fat milk instead of water.
Cookie pieces (enriched flour, wheat flour, niacin, reduce iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, sugar, high oleic canola and/or soybean oil, cocoa, high fructose corn syrup, baking soda and/or calcium phosphate, salt, soy lecithin, chocolate, vanillin), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Inulin, Sodium Chloride, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Citrate
Allergen Warning: This product contains milk and soy. This product was produced in a facility that may also process ingredients containing milk, egg, soybeans, shellfish, fish, tree nuts, and peanuts.
Storage and Maintenance: Due to the amount of active ingredients in this product, shake weekly and before use to ensure proper ingredient mixture and effectiveness per dose.
**Packed by weight, not by volume. Settling of product occurs after filling. Do not use if tamper evident security feature is broken or missing. Exposure to heat, light or air can affect flavor or aroma; therefore keep out of direct light or heat and store in a cool dark place. Keep sealed when not in use.
This product is intended as a dietary supplement only. Do not use as a sole source of nutrition. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop Approx. (34.9 g)|
|Servings Per Container Approx.: 52 ‡|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV†|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||8%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Multi-Level Amino Acid Growth Matrix||33 g||*|
|Combat Powder Proprietary Time Release System
Micro Filtered Whey Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydroslate), Micellar Casein, Egg White Albumen, L-Glutamine, L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine; Also Provides Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Glycine, Histidine, Tyrosine, Cystine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Aspartic Acid, Threonine, Tryptophan♦
|Digestive Enzyme Blend
† Percent Daily Values (% DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Very tasty, and mixes well. Just a tad too sweet, but I don't have a sweet tooth, so it might be fine for those who like sweet.
I've tried Musclepharm and ON powders and this definitely tastes a lot better. Both are equally good powders imo
Posted by 4659439591227472666 on Jul 14, 2016
It is really work! Musculs grown very fast. I am 44 years old and it works for me pretty good. Something like +2 kg per mounth ...
Posted by 5752782560088005672 on May 24, 2016
Great tasting protein powder that even is good in plain water! Highly recommend.
Posted by 5476584987627717669 on Dec 02, 2015
best taste u'll ever find in protien powder
Posted by 5394356889674262111 on Nov 03, 2015
tastes great, I have a sweet tooth and it totally satisfies me!