MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Minerals, Blush Stick, Fig, .4 oz (12 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- A Unique, Petroleum Free Mineral Blush
- No Animal Testing
- Vegetarian Friendly
- All Skin Types
A sensual hint of healthy, natural color packed with nourishing grape seed and camellia oils.
This easy-to-use, portable mineral makeup blush stick highlights your beautiful features. It boasts visible nourishing and therapeutic benefits plus it is designed to layer and blend perfectly with MyChelle mineral cream stick foundations.
Apply as needed
Tips for Best Results:
- Choose a hue that best suits your natural skin tone.
- Apply after moisturizer and foundation have had a chance to set on skin.
- Find your cheekbones’ sweet spot—the “apple” in the center of the bone—and apply directly to skin in an upward, sweeping motion.
- Blend lightly and easily with fingers or makeup sponge.
- Remove at day’s end with your favorite skin specific MyChelle cleanser – Fruit Enzyme Cleanser or Honeydew Cleanser.
- Hint: this do-it-all blush stick can also be used to add a hint of color to lips and eyelids.
Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax), camellia oleifera seed oil, silica, silk (powder), prunus persica (peach) extract, psidium guajava (guava) extract, passiflora edulis (passionfruit) extract, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), lauroyl lysine, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil and citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, [+/-: titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491, 77492, 77499), mica (Cl 77019), manganese violet (Cl 77742)]
* Ecocert Certified Organic
Full disclosure ingredients according to PCPC and EUCP standards
Note: MyChelle’s innovative formulation of all its mineral makeup products ensures that there is no inhalation of fine mineral dust. It is also important to note that we do not use nano particles in MyChelle Minerals.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I like this a lot! I have don a lot of research to find natural make-up that doesn't contain harmful chemicals. MyChelle make-up brand is by far the best I have found!!! Mineral make up (dust) is the second best option but I don't want to inhale the dust day after day for decades. Most brands advertised as organic or natural use nasty chemicals in their products. Not this one! The smell of the product is nice (although I would like this even more without any fragrance). It has fully natural ingredients and the texture is nice too. It's easy to apply with fingers but might take a while to get used to if you have previously used only cake or powder blushes. The blush leaves skin a bit oily but I don't mind that since my skin is quite dry. Blotting paper might help those with oilier skin! The color is absolutely beautiful! It suits my pale skin great (I have a very light skin with olive undertones). The shade turns a bit into purple side, so this is a perfect choice for those who don't like shades that have orange or brown undertones. This shade is cool, not warm. This product has enough pigment to give a a more dramatic look (at least for me with my pale skin) but can also be used less to give just a hint of color.
I wanted to love this make-up line, but it just hasn't worked out for me. I have fair/light skin, and this barely showed up on my face, and did not last long at all. I have combo/sensitive skin. My cheeks tend to be dryer and rosy The fragrance was okay, but not necessary, and I can see how some may be bothered by it.