Do your heart and mind a favor...
Posted on Jan 27, 2010
Purchased at iHerb
I've been taking natural supplements for over 10 years now (I am 35yo), and out of all of them Carlson Fish Oil is no brainer! Now I tested all sort of products from anti-stress to weight loss, daily nutrition concoctions, and I learned along the way that not all is effective! If you want one “potion” that can help you in so many ways; OMEGA-3 is the answer. I started with “Coromega” a packet pudding-like Omega-3 supplement, its tasty, but not as potent, great as a starter. Carlson Omega-3 is the big league, with a serious punch. Lets cut to the chase; If you fall under these categories this product will help you, period!
• Heart disease – (biggest impact) it replaces saturated fat (bad) with good fats DHA, EPA.
• High blood pressure, high cholesterol – Reduces the levels in people with untreated hypertension. And lowers cholesterol by reducing triglyceride levels(bad)
• Diabetes – Lowers triglycerides (markers of diabetes) and increases DHA (good)
• Rheumatoid arthritis – Decreases inflammation in joints !!!ONLY TREATS THE SIMPTOMS!!!
• Osteoporosis – Increases the levels of Calcium, increasing bone support
• Depression – Adding omega-3 to prescription antidepressants had a greater improvement in symptoms compared with antidepressants alone.
• It also helps : Bipolar disorder, Schizophrenia, Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Cognitive decline, Skin disorders, Asthma, Macular Degeneration,
• Decrease risks of Colon, breast, prostate cancer.
Please do your research, information is the key, it is useless if you don’t know how it will effect your situation. I did, and it helped me in ways I could only imagine
!!!Very important, consult your physician before taking Omega-3 supplement, its more potent then eating 6oz of fish each day. Overall you owe it to yourself to include omega 3 in your everyday diet.