Nasaline, Squip, Nasal Rinsing System, 1 Kit
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Easy Alternative to Net Pots and Sinus Rinse Bottles!
- Developed by Swedish Ent-Specialists
Helps decongest and drain nasal passages and provide relief from symptoms of...
- The Flu
- Sinus Related Infections
- Nasal rinser
- Storage sleeve
- 10 pre-measured saline packets
- Instructions (Eng/Sp)
The comfortable and easy method to rinse your nose with saline solution.
Also recommended for:
- Follow-up to sinus and nose surgery.
- Prevention of sinus related infections.
Syringe delivery system:
- Allows user to control the flow and pressure for optimum comfort and effectiveness.
- Protects against backflow if user slows down or stops during the rinsing process.
- Easy to clean to prevent bacterial buildup.
Patented silicone top:
- Designed to produce a gentle and effective swirl when the saline solution enters nose.
- Manufactured using medical grade silicone without any harmful plastic manufacturing components.
Uses- Helps relieve symptoms of allergies, colds and sinus infections. Decongests and drains nasal passages and washes out, dirt, dust, and pollen.
As simple as... 1-2-3
Mix 1 packet (2.5 g) of Nasaline salt with 1 cup (8 oz.) of warm water.
Extract the saline solution into the Nasaline applicator.
Slowly push the saline solution up into the nose...and it will pour out the other nostril.
Use once or twice daily or as directed by your physician.
Use distilled or sterilized water when making the saline solution.
Read complete instructions inside the box.
Sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate
The Nasaline product is free of harmful plastic manufacturing components and latex.
Before use, consult your physician if you have any ear or sinus conditions.
Do not use this product if:
- Nasal passages are completely blocked.
- You have an acute or new ear infection.
Discontinue use if you experience pressure in the ears.
Keep out of reach of children! Do not share product with other person as you may spread infections.
Store in dry place.
This product is a narrow cylinder with a plunger. You have to get a separate measuring cup to mix the nasal rinsing salt with 1 cup of warm water. Then you have to suck up the mixture with the plunger several times to adminster it to your nostrils. I find this very cumbersome. I don't like it and I'm sorry that I bought it. I bought NeilMed Pharmaceutical's nasal rinse kit at Kaiser for my kids and that works a whole lot better because you put the salt into the bottle and pour warm water in it and then you shake the bottle while obstructing the opening and then administer it. No separate mixing cup. It's a lot more convenient. On the positive side, rinsing out your sinuses is so good for allergies and colds. One of my daughters used to have green gloppy mucus coming out of her nose from November through March. It was horrible. Since I started rinsing out her sinuses every day, no more green glop. If she gets a cold, what runs out of her nose is clear and easily dealt with. What a difference the rinsing makes!!!
I've used Nasaline for about three years, and although they suggest replacing every few months, if you maintain them well, you'll get close to a year out of each one. It's a lifesaver for those with allergies and frequent sinus problems.
HELP for CPAP Users
Posted by JerseyGirl on Sep 08, 2016
This reduces my allergy symptoms and controls nighttime congestion from allergies, medicine, and CPAP use. Using nightly with 1/4 tsp of the Himalyan Neti salt (also from iherb). I Like the included case for letting the syringe air dry after use.
Posted by 5405088073127730110 on Jun 22, 2016
Nasaline Rinsing System
Posted by Reviewer2341599 on Jan 12, 2015
I find this much easier than a nettie pot. Very easy to use.
Posted by Reviewer1993846 on Apr 17, 2013
Really effective. I used some normal kitchen salt with luke water. The day after, i need to blow myself to remove one sort of (mucus) while I do not have a cold.
Can't Live Without - If you have sinuitis you can't live without this either
Posted by Reviewer3247779 on Feb 18, 2013
I PREVIOUSLY suffered from chronic sinuitis before coming across this item teamed with saline netty salt. Used daily when I feel congestion, pain and tingling in my face / forehead and this has keep me sinuitis and antibiotics free for easily more than 10 months. When not feeling congested, I recommend use every second day just before bed so the salt water residue can remain in the sinus cavity. I've spent loads of $$$$$$$ at Ear, Nose and Throat specialists, GP's etc when all I needed was this product