NatraBio, Candida Yeast, 60 Tablets
- Natural Homeopathic Medicine
Providing natural relief for the symptoms of:
- Relieves Itching, Burning & Discharge
- Helps Prevent Future Occurrences
NatraBio is proud to bring you the next era in symptom relief. Scientifically developed to deliver fast, effective relief in a quick and convenient tablet, NatraBio products are strong enough for the toughest symptoms yet gentle enough for children.
For over 20 years NatraBio has been a leader in innovation and science for homeopathic medicines with a deep dedication to quality and customer satisfaction.
- Advanced formulations
- All natural ingredients
- No drowsiness
- Non-habit forming
- Fast, effective symptom relief
- Convenient quick dissolve tablets
NatraBio is dedicated to producing innovative, natural health products formulated and manufactured to pharmaceutical standards.
- Women, at first sign of a yeast infection, itching, or discomfort, chew one tablet and allow to dissolve in the mouth every 2 hours or as needed until symptoms improve, then reduce to 4 times daily.
- Continue taking for two complete menstrual cycles.
- Girls 2-12 years of age, use one half the adult dosage and continue for 60 days.
- For best results, take in a clean mouth.
|Baptisia tinctoria 4X||Candida symptoms|
|Bryonia alba 4X||Candida symptoms|
|Echinacea angustifolia 4X||Candida symptoms|
|Eupatorium perfoliatum 4X||Candida symptoms|
|Helonias dioica 4X||vaginal itching and burning|
|Thuja occidentalis 4X, 12X, 30X||Candida symptoms|
|Viscum album 4X||Candida symptoms|
|Kreosotum 8X, 20X, 30X||genital itching, discharge|
|Candida albicans 12X||discharge, itching and burning|
|Candida parapsilosus 12X||Candida symptoms|
|Inactive Ingredients: Cellulose, dextrose, lactose, magnesium stearate|
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- This is the first time you have had vaginal itch and discomfort, or you have abdominal pain, fever, or foul smelling discharge
- Symptoms worsen or do not improve in 7 days
- New symptoms appear
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if printed blister foil backing is torn or missing.
- Store at room temperature (65-80°F).