Natrol, *Vitamin D, 400 IU, 100 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Essential for Bone Health
- Dietary Supplement
Vitamin D is usually obtained through diet or produced by the skin from the ultraviolet energy of the sun. Due to poor diet and lack of sun exposure, the body often gets an inadequate supply of this vitamin. Vitamin D plays a role in the maintenance of calcium and phosphorus levels in the blood to help build strong bones.
Take 1 capsule, one time daily with a meal.
Cellulose, gelatin, water, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, gum arabic, silica.
No yeast, wheat, milk, egg, gluten, artificial colors or flavors, added sugar or preservatives.
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medicinal condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|* Daily Value (DV).|