Natrol, *Vitamin D, 400 IU, 100 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Essential for Bone Health
- Dietary Supplement
Vitamin D is usually obtained through diet or produced by the skin from the ultraviolet energy of the sun. Due to poor diet and lack of sun exposure, the body often gets an inadequate supply of this vitamin. Vitamin D plays a role in the maintenance of calcium and phosphorus levels in the blood to help build strong bones.
Take 1 capsule, one time daily with a meal.
Cellulose, gelatin, water, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, gum arabic, silica.
No yeast, wheat, milk, egg, gluten, artificial colors or flavors, added sugar or preservatives.
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medicinal condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|* Daily Value (DV).|