This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Naturade, Herbal Expec, Natural Cherry Flavor, 8.8 fl oz (260 ml)
By Naturade22 Reviews
0.95 lbs (0.43 kg)
- Product Code: NAD-03482
- UPC Code: 079911034824
- Package Quantity: 8.8 fl oz (260 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 3.1 x 5.9 in, 0.8 lbs (0.36 kg)
Combo Discount: -$1.00
- Expectorant with Soothing Herbs
- Helps Clear Bronchial Passages & Relieve Mucus Buildup
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus
|Do not exceed 6 doses in a 24 hour period|
|Adults and children 12 years and over:||2 tablespoonfuls every 4 hours|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age:||1 tablespoonful every 4 hours|
|Children under 6 years of age:||ask a doctor|
|Active Ingredient (in each 15 ml tablespoonful)||Purpose|
|Guaifenesin 150 mg||Expectorant|
|Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, black cherry syrup (fructose, dextrose, natural cherry flavor), citric acid, cocillana bark extract, deionized water, euphorbia extract, fructose, gingko biloba leaf extract, glycerin, grape skin extract, honey, horehound extract, potassium sorbate, red clover extract, rose hips extract, senega root extract, sodium benzoate, wild cherry bark extract, wild lettuce extract.|
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- A cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- A cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tamper-Evident: Do not use if the imprinted seal around the neck of the bottle or the inner foil seal beneath the cap of the bottle is broken or missing.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have taken this product for two months and it has REALLY helped with my bronchial problems and night time snoring. PLEASE let me know when you get it back in stock!!!
This is the best decongestant and best tasting expectorant I've ever used. If I have a cough or sinus stuffiness I use this product and along with being good tasting it works to break up mucus and thin it out and clear the sinuses. At first sign of any stuffiness, I take it before it takes me.