Natural Factors, CLA, Conjugated Linoleic Acid Blend, 1000 mg, 180 Softgels
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Dietary Supplement
- Tonalin - The Shape of Things to Come
- Promotes Reduction of Body Fat & Increased Muscle Retention & Energy Levels
- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) is a naturally occurring form of the essential fatty acid, Linoleic Acid. CLA helps block fat cells from filling up with fat by interfering with a fat-storing enzyme known as lipoprotein lipase. It is also believed to help burn fat by increasing the sensitivity of cells to the hormone, insulin, revving up muscle metabolism and helping increase lean muscle mass.
All Natural Factors products are manufactured in accordance with the Government of Canada's Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world.
1 or 2 softgels 3 times per day before meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, caramel).
Contains no artificial preservatives, color or sweeteners; no corn, dairy, soy, starch, wheat or yeast.
Keep out of reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%**|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g||†|
|Tonalin CLA Blend||1000 mg||†|
|Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)||780 mg||†|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.