Categories Health Topics Stress, Mood Support
Categories Herbs Ashwagandha, Withania Somnifera
Natural Factors, Stress, Anxiety, and Insomnia, by Michael Murray, 141 Page Paperback Book
- Shipping Weight: 0.24 lbs (0.11kg)
- Product Code: NFS-90903
- UPC Code: 068958909035
- Package Quantity: 141 Page Paperback Book
- Dimensions: 0.25 x 4.2 x 6.9 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09kg)
This product is free of charge for a single unit. You will only pay for the shipping cost. If you order more than one unit you will pay a nominal price for each unit. This offer is limited to quantities in stock and to one unit for each customer.
Order this book for Free, or read the Entire Contents Online, Also for Free!!
Stress, Anxiety, and Insomnia What the Drug Companies Won't Tell You and Your Doctor Doesn't Know
- The Natural Solutions That Can Change Your Life
We Live in Stressful Times
Stress, anxiety, and insomnia have a dramatic impact on our well-being and our quality of life. They can make the difference between a life filled with joy and accomplishment, and one dominated by anxiety, exhaustion, and poor health. Dr. Michael Murray provides insight into the many causes of unhealthy stress, and explains why the drug approach generally doesn't work. He gives practical advice and guidance on how to cope with stress naturally, along with tips and strategies for all aspects of stress management, from managing time and relationships to healthy eating, exercise, and achieving a positive attitude.
In This Book You Will Learn:
- What stress is and where it comes from
- The difference between "good stress" and "bad stress"
- How to develop positive coping strategies, and avoid unnecessary stress
- To address the underlying causes of stress instead of just treating the symptoms
- How to use the positive power of stress to ramp up your passion for living
- What's keeping you awake, the downside of sleeping pills, and how to improve sleep quality naturally
- The critical role blood sugar plays in stress, weight gain, and insomnia
- The negative effects of excess cortisol
- How to nourish your body and your brain with natural dietary supplements and herbal medicines
- The key nutrients that can protect against stress and anxiety
Be sure to visit DoctorMurray.com
Michael T. Murray, N.D., is widely regarded as one of the world's leading authorities on natural medicine. He has been featured on numerous television programs, including Primetime Live, 20/20, Dateline NBC, and PBS. Visit him online at doctormurray.com
Mind Publishing Inc.