Nature Made, CholestOff Complete, 120 Caplets (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.59 lbs (0.27kg)
- Product Code: NDM-01142
- UPC Code: 031604011420
- Package Quantity: 120 Caplets
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 2.7 x 5.2 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23kg)
- Lowers Cholesterol Naturally
- Reduces Dietary & Genetic Cholesterol
- Dietary Supplement
- 1800 mg of Natural Plant Sterols/Stanols/Day
CholestOff Complete Caplets are made to Nature Made's guaranteed purity and potency standards.
CholestOff Complete is a proprietary formula available in the US market that reduces 2 sources of cholesterol in your body:
- Dietary - cholesterol comes from animal-derived food: meat, fish, eggs, and dairy products.
- Genetic - cholesterol is naturally produced in everybody's liver, and its level depends on one's family history.
To fight 2 sources of cholesterol, CholestOff Complete combines a proprietary blend of:
- Reducol - exclusive blend of plant sterols and stanols that block absorption of dietary cholesterol.
- Pantesin - also known as pantethine, addresses genetic source of cholesterol. It is derivative of vitamin B5 which lowers LDL "bad" cholesterol production in the liver. Pantesin has several clinical studies backing its efficacy.
Products containing at least 400 mg per serving of plant sterols and stanols, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily intake of at least 800 mg as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of Nature Made CholestOff Complete supplies 900 mg of plant sterols and stanols per serving for a daily intake of 1800 mg.
Take two caplets two times daily with a glass of water or other beverage before meals. For optimal effectiveness, take this product between 15 and 30 minutes before eating a meal.
Plant sterols/stanols (pine tree), tribasic calcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, silicon dioxide, cellulose gel, pantethine, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide (artificial color), polyethylene glycol, triethyl citrate, polysorbate 80, sodium citrate.
No artificial flavors. No preservatives. No yeast, starch or gluten.
As part of a cholesterol management program, you should consult your physician and have your cholesterol levels checked regularly.
Caution: Not for use by pregnant or lactating women or children. Check with your physician before using CholestOff Complete if you are currently using medications to lower your cholesterol.
Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Color variation is normal with this natural product.
|Serving Size: 2 caplets|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Sodium||5 mg||Less than 1%|
|Plant sterol/stanols||900 mg||*|
|Pantethine (Pantesin)||150 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|