Nature's Plus, Acerola-C, Chewable, 250 mg, 90 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- You Deserve The Best
- Quality Guaranteed
- The Energy Supplements
- Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
- Quality, Natural Supplements
Nutritional support for free-radical defense and overall well-being.
As a dietary supplement, chew one tablet daily.
Fructose, natural flavors and magnesium stearate.
Free from artificial colors and preservatives. Free from the common allergens yeast, wheat, soy and milk.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Chewable Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%**|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) (from fortified acerola extract powder)||250 mg||417%|
|Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex (from Citrus limon fruit)||50 mg||†|
|Rose Hips Extract (from Rosa canina fruit)||12.5 mg||†|
|Black Currant Fruit Concentrate||12.5 mg||†|
|Green Pepper Extract (from Capsicum annuum fruit)||12.5 mg||†|
|Rutin (from Saphora japonica leaf)||2.5 mg||†|
|** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
Posted by 5405044231178931587 on Mar 09, 2014
has a good ratio Bioflavonoid and its not acidic, very recommended .
Posted by 5643909256878282542 on Oct 30, 2013
Posted by an7777 on May 22, 2012
I think it's a great product (vitamin C from acerola!) at a good price. I love the chewable tablets
Posted by Reviewer2502463 on Mar 25, 2012
A little cherry flavor. Tablets are cherry-sized, flat, pretty sour but pleasant taste.