Nature's Sources, Kolorex, Foot & Toe Care, Herbal Cream, 0.88 oz (25 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Herbal Cream with Kolorex Horopito
- For Healthy Attractive Feet and Toes
When our feet get hot, or exposed to damp environments the skin can appear unsightly, especially between the toes. This cream contains Kolorex Horopito extract and tea tree oils to deep cleanse, Aloe and vitamin E to condition, and lactic acid to promote balanced pH.
Forest Herbs Researched Limited
The key to the effectiveness of Kolorex is high activity specimens of the traditional New Zealand herb, Horopito (Pseudowintera colorata). These are grown organically on Forest Herb's own farm, set in a temperate rainforest adjacent to a million acres of pristine National Park. The leaf is carefully harvested and dried, and then undergoes a patented extraction process to produce a potent, residue free extract of Kolorex Horopito, rich in natural activity.
Forest Herbs combines tradition with science to make available to the world the benefits of plants from New Zealand's unique environment.
Apply to feet or toes 2-3 times daily.
Water (aqua), cetyl alcohol, apricot (prunus armeniaca) kernel oil, tea tree (melaleuca alternifolia) leaf oil, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, Active Horopito (Pseudowintera colorata) leaf extract, lemon tea tree (leptospermum petersonii) leaf oil, natural vitamin E (tocopherol acetate), aloe vera (aloe barbadensis) leaf extract 200:1, potassium sorbate, lactic acid.
- Free from synthetic preservatives
- Free from mineral oils
- Free from synthetic fragrances
- Free from parabens