Nature's Way, Ginkgold Max, 120 mg, 60 Tablets
By Nature's Way27 Reviews
0.19 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Product Code: NWY-15251
- UPC Code: 033674152515
- Package Quantity: 60 Tablets
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 2.1 x 4.3 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Clinical Ginkgo Extract
- For Mental Sharpness Memory & Concentration
- Activates All Areas of the Brain
- Once Daily
- Dietary Supplement
Start Getting the Clinical Benefits of Ginkgold
Memory & Concentration
- Helps improve mental sharpness
- Stimulates activity in all areas of the brain
Healthy Blood Flow
- Supports healthy circulation to the brain and extremities
- Helps maintain blood vessel tone
- Helps protect against free radicals
- Oxidative stress impacts the health of brain and blood vessel tissues
For Vision Support: Use with Ginkgold eyes formula — the powerful combination of Ginkgold ginkgo extract, bilberry, lutein & zeaxanthin.
Ginkgold — the Smarter Choice for Mental Sharpness
In head-to-head research against other ginkgo extracts, only Ginkgold:
- Increased activity in all areas of the brain
- Produced potent alpha enhancing effects
- Could be classified as a cognitive activator
The World's Most Researched & Advanced Ginkgo Extract
- Used in over 400 studies
- Recommended by health care professionals worldwide
- Proprietary extract with over 20 active and coactive constituents in their clinically proven rations, including 24% ginkgo flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones
Recommendation: Take 1 tablet daily with water at mealtimes.
For intensive use: Take 2 tablets daily with water at mealtimes.
Cellulose, modified cellulose gum, starch, modified cellulose, magnesium stearate, silica, stearic acid, titanium dioxide color, caramel color, wax (coating)
Safety sealed for your protection with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner freshness seal under bottle cap. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep bottle tightly closed.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Ginkgold Ginkgo biloba extract (leaf) standardized to 24% Ginkgo flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones||120 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I was having problems concentrating at work (I am an engineer.) I had to keep a list of what I was doing because I'd forget. I've done my usual "trial test," in which first I take the supplement, note differences, stop taking it, note differences, start again, note differences. The Ginkgold has a clear benefit; when I'm taking it I can keep track of what I'm doing and do not need to keep a list. Highly beneficial. I am 60, and I take the Ginkgold Max.
We used to use another product until my husband "timed out" while donating blood. The blood was too thick and they had to throw out what they collected. My Dr's office recommended Natures Way Ginkgo and he hasn't had a problems since.