Nature's Way, Ginkgold Max, 120 mg, 60 Tablets
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Advanced Ginkgo Extract
- For Mental Sharpness Memory & Concentration
- 1x Daily 120mg
- Supports Healthy Circulation
- Dietary Supplement
- Advanced, Proprietary Extract of Premium Ginkgo Biloba Leaves
- Standardized to 24% Ginkgo Flavones Glycosides and 6% Terpen Lactones
- Over 20 Active and Coactive Constituents
Benefits of Ginkgold Advanced Ginkgo Extract
- For mental sharpness
- Helps Support memory, concentration and mental activity
Healthy Blood Flow
- Supports circulation to the brain and extremities
- Helps maintain blood vessel tone
- Helps protect against free radicals
- Oxidative stress impacts the health of the brain and blood vessels tissues
Recommendation: Take 1 tablet daily with water at mealtimes.
For intensive use: Take 2 tablets daily with water at mealtimes.
Cellulose, modified cellulose gum, starch, modified cellulose, magnesium stearate, silica, titanium dioxide color, glycerin, caramel color, wax (coating)
Safety sealed for your protection with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner freshness seal under bottle cap. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep bottle tightly closed.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Ginkgold Ginkgo biloba extract (leaf) standardized to 24% Ginkgo flavone glycosides (28.8mg) and 6% terpene lactones (7.2 mg)||120 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|
I was having problems concentrating at work (I am an engineer.) I had to keep a list of what I was doing because I'd forget. I've done my usual "trial test," in which first I take the supplement, note differences, stop taking it, note differences, start again, note differences. The Ginkgold has a clear benefit; when I'm taking it I can keep track of what I'm doing and do not need to keep a list. Highly beneficial. I am 60, and I take the Ginkgold Max.
We used to use another product until my husband "timed out" while donating blood. The blood was too thick and they had to throw out what they collected. My Dr's office recommended Natures Way Ginkgo and he hasn't had a problems since.
Posted by 5580296273752187592 on Jun 05, 2015
Posted by 5301432616148207224 on Mar 28, 2015
I've been using this product for a few years now and it's the best for me. Able to multi-task easily and the creative ideas keep coming, (I'm a teacher). Wouldn't be without this product and it works 100%!! Highly recommended.
Clear and strong effect
Posted by Reviewer1391377 on May 02, 2014
But honestly not sure yet whether or not the patented EGb 761 contained in the Ginkgold tabs is any better than say the LEF variant which is cheaper by far per tab. I'll eat this bottle down and update this review if there's any dramatic difference between this brand and LEF: As it stands now I think they are equally efficient.
Boost my memory well
Posted by Reviewer1550557 on Sep 24, 2011
This is my three bottle of purchase this products, it's benefit me increase my memory faster.