Nature's Way, Sambucus, Bio-Certified Elderberry, Sugar-Free, 8 fl oz (240 ml)
By Nature's Way322 Reviews
Expiration Date: Jul 2017
Shipping Weight: 0.89 lbs (0.4 kg)
- Product Code: NWY-15331
- UPC Code: 033674153314
- Package Quantity: 8 fl oz (240 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 2.3 x 6.3 in, 0.75 lbs (0.34 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Not a Low Calorie Food
- Great Taste
- Natural Formula
- Tested for Efficacy Standardized Extract
- Natural Syrup
- Dietary Supplement
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Delicious Taste
- Natural Berry Flavor
- For Children & Adults
- Dosage Cup Included
About Black Elderberry
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy. In recent years, efficacy has been proven in clinical trials.
- Nature's Way Sugar-Free Sambucus syrup* contains a unique, full-spectrum, standardized black elderberry extract
- Provides a guaranteed potency of flavonoid BioActives, including anthocyanins, in every dose
- Gentle, solvent-free extraction method ensures maximum flavonoid potency
From Premium Elderberries
- Made from a premium cultivar of black elderberries (Sambucus nigra L.)
- Naturally richer in flavonoid BioActives
Backed by Research
- Tested for effectiveness
- Bio-Certified for bioavailability and activity within the body
*Not a low calorie food
For Daily Maintenance:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) daily.
Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) daily.
For Intensive Use:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) four times daily.
Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) four times daily.
Sorbitol, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin, natural raspberry flavor, citric acid.
Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkband and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. To preserve quality and freshness keep tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (10 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 24|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g||3%†|
|Black Elderberry (berry)
Extract standardized to BioActives from 6.4 g (6,400 mg) of premium cultivar elderberries
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Too bad this is in a plastic bottle. I don't wasn't to ingest plastic leeching out into an extract. I am a grad student and have read too much about plastic and its properties. An extract meant to enhance your health should not be placed into a plastic bottle that would likely have the opposite effects on your health.
Before i started giving this to my kid i never thought i'd find an immunity stimulating product to actually work. Well this one (and the other ones by the same company) proved me so wrong. By this time last winter my daughter had been ill 3-4 times already. This winter - once and it was not serious. Highly recommend!!!