Categories Supplements Homeopathy
Categories Health Topics Colds, Flu & Viral Cold & Flu Formulas
Nature's Way, Umcka ColdCare Chewable Tablets, Cherry Flavor, 20 Tablets
- Pelargonium sidoides 1X
- Suitable for Children
- Great Tasting Chewables
Top Seller in Europe
- Chew or dissolve tablets in the mouth. Do not swallow whole.
- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 1 chewable tablet 4-5 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: take 1 chewable tablet 2-4 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Safety sealed in blister units. Do not use if individual blisters are opened or torn.
|Active Ingredient (in each chewable tablet)||Purpose|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Inactive Ingredients: Citric acid, magnesium stearate, malic acid, maltodextrin, mannitol, modified cellulose gum, natural cherry flavor, sorbitol, stearic acid, xylitol.|