Nature's Way, Umcka, ColdCare Original Drops, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
By Nature's Way32 Reviews
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: NWY-15270
- UPC Code: 033674152706
- Package Quantity: 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 2.9 x 4.8 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Shortens Duration of throat, sinus and bronchial irritations
- Pelargonium sidoides 1X
- Traditional Formula
- Alcohol 13%
- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 1.5 ml 3 times daily by mouth.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration & reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Inactive Ingredients: purified water, vegetable source glycerin.|
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
As a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or last more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Safety sealed in blister units. Do not use if individuals blisters are open or torn.
iHerb Customer Reviews
As a physician, I get lots of coughing in my face on a daily basis. I read a review of Umcka in one of my journals, which cited a statistically sound study showing the beneficial effects. I have used it twice so far this year when I started with cold symptoms, and the virus lasted less time and was much less severe. I bought extra to keep on hand! I have had much less success with several products (effervescent tabs, nasal swabs) bought at my local drugstore, so I will continue to order this.
Doctor's diagnosis was bronchitis so he suggested Umcka which he carries in his office. Started taking it right away (had been about a day since first symptoms and started hacking). I believe taking it prevented the bronchitis and cough from getting worse. The usual weeks and weeks of cough were gone after 2 days! Years ago I used the cough syrup which didn't help much, but the drops seem to be much more effective.