Nature's Way, Umcka, ColdCare Original Drops, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Shortens Duration of throat, sinus and bronchial irritations
- Pelargonium sidoides 1X
- Traditional Formula
- Alcohol 13%
- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 1.5 ml 3 times daily by mouth.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration & reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Inactive Ingredients: purified water, vegetable source glycerin.|
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
As a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or last more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Safety sealed in blister units. Do not use if individuals blisters are open or torn.
I'm a skeptic, I'm a believer
I'm a skeptic, I'm a believer
As a physician, I get lots of coughing in my face on a daily basis. I read a review of Umcka in one of my journals, which cited a statistically sound study showing the beneficial effects. I have used it twice so far this year when I started with cold symptoms, and the virus lasted less time and was much less severe. I bought extra to keep on hand! I have had much less success with several products (effervescent tabs, nasal swabs) bought at my local drugstore, so I will continue to order this.
this works but all colds take time
Posted by 4902141435059930313 on Dec 19, 2016
I like this but all colds take time to leave your body.
Umcka cold care drops
Posted by SeleneBrandt on Jan 28, 2015
This stuff will knock a cold right out of your body before it gets ahold of you! My whole family loves this stuff
Best product ever!
Posted by 5705716451301502378 on Sep 01, 2014
With kids it's a must have I'll never get a cold again!
Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Apr 07, 2014
Very good does what it claims always handy to have in the medicine cabinet, will buy again