Nature's Way, Umcka, ColdCare Original Drops, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
By Nature's Way32 Reviews
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: NWY-15270
- UPC Code: 033674152706
- Package Quantity: 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 2.9 x 4.8 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.00
- Shortens Duration of throat, sinus and bronchial irritations
- Pelargonium sidoides 1X
- Traditional Formula
- Alcohol 13%
- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 1.5 ml 3 times daily by mouth.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration & reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Inactive Ingredients: purified water, vegetable source glycerin.|
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
As a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or last more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Safety sealed in blister units. Do not use if individuals blisters are open or torn.
iHerb Customer Reviews
As a physician, I get lots of coughing in my face on a daily basis. I read a review of Umcka in one of my journals, which cited a statistically sound study showing the beneficial effects. I have used it twice so far this year when I started with cold symptoms, and the virus lasted less time and was much less severe. I bought extra to keep on hand! I have had much less success with several products (effervescent tabs, nasal swabs) bought at my local drugstore, so I will continue to order this.
Doctor's diagnosis was bronchitis so he suggested Umcka which he carries in his office. Started taking it right away (had been about a day since first symptoms and started hacking). I believe taking it prevented the bronchitis and cough from getting worse. The usual weeks and weeks of cough were gone after 2 days! Years ago I used the cough syrup which didn't help much, but the drops seem to be much more effective.