- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 65% Cacao
- Make in Minutes
- Dairy Free
- USDA Organic
Make you own gourmet chocolates
This fun, easy kit contains everything you need to create delicious homemade chocolates - including 100% Navitas Naturals superfood ingredients. Make in minutes with any ice cube tray or candy mold - these 12 premium chocolates will entice and delight.
Chocolate School 101
- Slice: Use a knife to shave cacao butter into thin pieces and place into a small bowl.
- Melt: Raw Method - Put very hot water into a larger bowl and place the smaller bowl with the shavings into larger bowl. Set aside until melted. Speedier Method - Use a double boiler on a stove top to melt shavings. Be careful not to get water into cacao butter.
- Mix: Add the powder packet to the melted butter and stir until smooth. *Cut the berries in half and then sprinkle evenly into 12 molds of an ice cube tray, then top with the chocolate mix.
- Freeze: Freeze until solid.
- Eat: Pop chocolates out of mold and serve. Will keep at room temperature.
Tools Needed: Knife, small bowl, large bowl, ice cube tray
*Optional: Add 1 Tbsp agave or other sweetener.
Organic cacao butter, organic goldenberries, organic cacao powder, organic mesquite, organic lucuma, organic maca.
Allergen Information: Packaged in a facility that also handles tree nuts.
|Serving Size: 3 Pieces|
|Servings per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||17 g||26%|
|Saturated Fat||10 g||50%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|* Percentage daily values based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|