- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Acne Care
- Naturally & Gently Reduces Redness and Swelling
- Promotes Natural Healing Without Drying the Skin
- Paraben Free
- Natural Care Since 1860
- Homeopathic Medicine
- No Petrolatum, Artificial Colors, Artificial Fragrances or Animal Products
- This Product has Not Been Tested on Animals
The Nelsons Pure & Clear step 4 acne care system works in synergy to create and maintain clear skin naturally and homeopathically. The Acne Treatment Gel is a healing and soothing homeopathic remedy for the relief of acne, pimples and blemishes.
For maximum effectiveness, use Acne Treatment Gel in conjunction with the entire Nelsons Pure & Clear system.
Established in 1860, Nelsons is Europe's oldest and most experienced homeopathic manufacturer. Nelsons creams and gels represent over a century of excellence in natural skin care, and are unrivaled in effectiveness and quality.
For the relief of
- Check that the tube seal is not broken before first use.
- Pierce tube seal with point in top of cap before first use.
- Cleanse area thoroughly and apply to pimples and blemishes.
|Active Ingredients (HPUS)||Purpose|
|Arnica montana tincture 1 x 2.5% v/w||Alleviates soreness and aching|
|Calendula officinalis tincture 1 x 2.5% v/w||Promotes healing|
|Hypericum perforatum tincture 1 x 2.5% v/w||Relieves minor nerve pain|
|Sulfur 6 x 1.5% v/w||Alleviates itching|
|Active ingredients made according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, alcohol, tea tree oil, trolamine, carbomer, limonene, linalool.|
- For external use only.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If symptoms worsen or persist, consult a physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health professional before use.
- Discontinue use if skin rash develops.
- Store below 25°C (77°F).
This is an excellent product. At the first sign of a pimple, gently rub in gel before bed and under makeup during the day. The blemish usually recedes within a day. Apply lightly on blemish prone areas as a preventative. Nice smelling, colorless gel.
This gel works so quickly and effectively. It took only a few days to see a remarkable difference. Sucks blackheads out. I have tried way toooooo many products. How I wish I heard about this one sooner. Would definitely recommend. Best thing, it does not dry out my skin even on days when I forget to moisturize. Mitch from NY
Posted by 5492297805196914332 on Dec 01, 2016
Posted by 5498103453643386230 on Nov 30, 2016
This is my second purchase and it works! Larger spots may require multiple application over some time, but it does actually get the job done and it is at a good price. However, this products keeps getting out of stock... You're in luck if you manage to add it to cart.
This stuff works
Posted by 5737679448041704880 on Nov 23, 2016
Put some of this stuff on my small pimples at night and it goes away in the morning. Larger pimples however, do take some time. Works the same as other expensive brands but this is 1/3 the price.
Weak But Safe
Posted by Shenkar on Nov 13, 2016
If you want "miricals" than use 'metrogyl gel' but this product is more safe and after I used metrogyl gel for the worst parts of my adult acne I switched to this product and I'm happy with this. But it is not going to help with severe acne..it just for controlling small outbreaks.