Neutrogena Naturals, Acne Foaming Scrub, 4.2 fl oz (124 ml)8 Reviews
0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Product Code: NGN-02524
- UPC Code: 070501025246
- Package Quantity: 4.2 fl oz (124 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 3 x 5.5 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- No Harsh Chemical Sulfates, Parabens, Petrochemicals, Dyes, Phthalates
- Clinically Proven Acne Medicine Treats and Helps Prevent Breakouts
- Fortified with an Acne-Fighting Bionutrient for Clear, Healthy-Looking Skin
- Dermatologist Recommended Brand
- Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
- 93% Naturally Derived
Powerful natural salicylic acid for clear, health-looking skin.
- Acne-fighting medicine powerfully penetrates down into pores to treat breakouts and help prevent new ones from forming.
- Exfoliating microbeads sweep away excess oil, dirt, and dead skin cells to soften skin.
- For the treatment of acne
- Use daily
- Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
- Massage face gently
- Rinse thoroughly
|Salicylic Acid 1%||Acne medication|
|Inactive Ingredients Water, glycerin, decyl glucoside, jojoba esters, propanediol, polyglyceryl-10 oleate, xanthan gum, cedrus atlantica bark extract, portulaca oleracea extract, butylene glycol, glyceryl oleate, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, coco-glucoside, sodium phytate, sodium benzoate, fragrance|
This product was not tested on animals.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
iHerb Customer Reviews
the beads are big, the product is noursing, it doesnt make my face feel streched. It goes a long way, its important to read the ingredients. those ingredients works well with my skin and helps me to deep clean my skin, but i combine it with a normal oil control cleanser and a pimple gel whn i have break outs. my skin is combination, I have break outs because I pick at my face. I recommend this product for combination skin (can be use only as cleanser) and for very oily skin I suggest ombine with another cleanser, because this one might not be enough.
The scrub does the job perfectly, leaving the skin extremely smooth without drying it up. Blemishes are significantly less inflammatory-looking.