Categories Supplements ORAC antioxidants
Categories Supplements Antioxidants Green Coffee Bean Extract
New Chapter, CoffeeBerry, Green Coffee Bean Extract, 30 Vcaps
- Antioxidants of 5 Servings of Fruit!
- ORAC 2500
- The Supreme Antioxidant
- Antioxidant protection of the whole coffee fruit
- Less Caffeine Than a Cup of Tea
- Dietary Supplement
- Green Coffee Bean Extract
New Chapter's Guiding Principles
- To Deliver the Wisdom of Nature thus relieving suffering and promoting optimal health
- To advance the organic mission, nourishing body and soul with the healing intelligence of pure whole foods and herbal supplements
- To nurture and sustain Mother Earth, the source of natural healing
- To honor and reward personal growth, for enlightened teamwork depends on the vitality of every member of the New Chapter family
Beyond the Bean: The Whole Coffee Fruit
Like many fruits, the coffee fruit is designed to nourish and protect its seed. The coffee bean is not the whole coffee fruit, no more than a peach pit is the peach. People who live in the coffee-growing regions of the tropics know this and have traditionally benefited from the powerful antioxidants in the whole coffee fruit. The rest of us, until now, have had to make do with just drinking the roasted coffee seeds. It's time to experience the complete antioxidant richness of this miraculous fruit! To appreciate the unique antioxidant power of CoffeeBerry Whole Fruit Concentrate, with an ORAC value of 2500, we've compared it to other respected antioxidant fruits.
ORAC stands for Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity. Free radicals of oxygen can damage our cells and disrupts normal DNA activity. Foods with high ORAC values can absorb and neutralize those damaging free radicals and thus provide critical protection against that damage.
Rich in Polyphenols and Essential Sugars
Coffeeberry is abundant in polyphenols that:
- Help preserve natural antioxidants in the body
- Protect cell membranes and human plasma against damaging oxidation
- Neutralize toxic free radicals
- Help maintain healthy blood glucose levels already in normal range
CoffeeBerry contains five of eight rare and essential sugars called monosaccharides. Research indicates these glyconutrients are essential for the various complex biological systems to interact and function properly to prevent free-radical damage and to initiate cellular repair.
Polysaccharides, such as mannans and arabinogalactans, make up almost half the dry weight of CoffeeBerry. Conventional roasting destroys these nutrients, so they're not found in traditional brewed coffee.
And for those of you who don't like the jolt of coffee, the great news is that New Chapter's CoffeeBerry Whole Coffee Fruit Concentrate contains less than 1% caffeine, which means that a daily serving contains no more than one-tenth of a cup of tea.
|ORAC Activity of 400 mg of CoffeeBerry Blend Compared to Similar Amounts of Top Antioxidant Fruits|
|†ORAC Units for CoffeeBerry Blend verified by Brunswick Laboratories
*ORAC Units on Antioxidant Fruits as measured by USDA Center for Aging at Tufts University
Take one Vcap daily.
Modified cellulose (capsules)
Naturally gluten free
As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product.
|Serving Size: 1 Vcap|
|Serving per Container: 30|
|One Vcap contains||%DV|
|CoffeeBerry 2500 [Proprietary Blend] (Coffea arabica) (berry) whole coffee fruit concentrate||400 mg||•|
|• Daily Value not established|