New Chapter, Perfect Prenatal Multivitamin, 270 Tablets
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Made with Organic Vegetables and Herbs
- ICS Certified Organic
- Give a Healthy Gift for Mother and Baby
- Full 90-Day Trimester Size
- Whole-Food Complexed Multivitamin for Healthy Pregnancy & Fetal Development
- Can Be Taken on an Empty Stomach
- A Full Trimester
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by International Certification Services
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Gluten Free
New Chapter Whole-Food Multis: More than Food Supplements, They're Supplemental Food.
- Probiotic - Cultured with beneficial live probiotics
- Non-GMO Project Verified - Made with organic vegetables and herbs
- Whole - Bioavailable, easy to digest food
- Cultured Whole Food - Organic herbs and cultured whole-food complexed vitamins and minerals together promote a healthy pregnancy and baby, not just address nutrient deficiencies.
- For Mom & Baby - Perfect Prenatal is a probiotic whole-food complexed multivitamin formulated specifically to nourish mother and baby, including targeted levels of whole-food complexed folate.
- Prenatal Herbal Blend - Cultured and safe for pregnancy, this herbal blend combines whole foods and Class 1 herbs with live probiotics to support a healthy pregnancy.
- Hormone & Breast Support - A blend of organic broccoli, organic kale, and other organic cruciferous sprouts supports healthy estrogen metabolism and breast health.
- Convenient - Once-per-meal formula is easy to take, easy to digest, and can be taken anytime—even on an empty stomach!
Three tablets daily. Can be taken anytime, even on an empty stomach.
Culture media (organic milled soy, organic saccharomyces cerevisiae [active and inactive], organic maltodextrin, organic gum acacia, organic carrot powder, organic alfalfa powder, organic orange peel, lactic acid bacteria [L. acidophilus, B. bifidum, L. rhamnosus], papain [deactivated]), organic gum acacia, silicon dioxide, lac resin, carnauba wax and maltodextrin.
Contains: Fermented soy and fermented wheat (as food source for Saccharomyces cerevisiae).
Gluten free; 100% vegetarian; no artificial flavors or colors.
Caution: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin A (100% as beta-carotene from culture media)||5000 IU||100%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid from culture media)||60 mg||100%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol from culture media)||1000 IU||250%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate from culture media)||30 IU||100%|
|Vitamin K (as phylloquinone [K1] from culture media and as menaquinone-7 [K2] from natto)||80 mcg||100%|
|Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride from culture media)||4 mg||267%|
|Riboflavin (from culture media)||5 mg||294%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide from culture media)||20 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride from culture media)||5 mg||250%|
|Folate (as folic acid from culture media)||600 mcg||150%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin from culture media)||30 mcg||500%|
|Biotin (from culture media)||300 mcg||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate from culture media)||10 mg||100%|
|Calcium (from algae Lithothamnion [L. calcareum and L. corallioides])||75 mg||7.5%|
|Iron (as ferrous fumarate from culture media)||18 mg||100%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide from culture media)||90 mcg||60%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide from culture media and Lithothamnion [L. calcareum and L.corallioides])||15 mg||3%|
|Zinc (as zinc oxide from culture media)||7.5 mg||50%|
|Selenium (as selenium dioxide from culture media)||50 mcg||71%|
|Copper (as copper sulfate anhydrous from culture media)||750 mcg||38%|
|Manganese (as manganese chloride from culture media)||2 mg||100%|
|Chromium (as chromium chloride from culture media)||100 mcg||83%|
|Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate from culture media)||20 mcg||27%|
|Prenatal Herbal Blend (from culture media)
Organic Brown Rice, Organic Oats, Organic Blueberries (fruit), Organic Prunes (fruit), Organic Blackberries (fruit), Organic Flame Raisins (fruit), Organic Raspberries (fruit), Organic Dandelion (leaf), Organic Rose Hips (fruit), Organic Lavender (flower), Organic Lemon Balm (leaf), Organic Peppermint (leaf), Organic Cloves (bud), L. casei, L.plantarum, L. salivarius, L.acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, S. thermophilus, B.bifidum, B. infantis, B. longum and B. breve
|Breast Support Blend (sprouted seeds)
Organic Broccoli, Organic Cauliflower, Organic Kale, Organic Daikon Radish, Organic Cabbage, Organic Mustard
|*Daily Value not established|
Switched to these due to nausea with another brand. Worked well with nausea and didn't upset the stomach. My baby was very healthy! If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!
I have a pretty weak stomach and have never been able to tolerate vitamins like Women's one-a-day or things like that, so I was nervous about finding a prenatal vitamin that wouldnt make me sick. A cousin took Perfect Prenatal and recommended them to me. She said they were easy on her stomach. Ive been taking them for about 5 weeks now and they have never made me sick. Im sick with the usual morning sickness feeling, but the prenatal vitamins have been really gentle on my stomach. I only have two issues with the perfect prenatal pills--They dont have enough Folic Acid (according to everything Ive read and heard from my OBGYN) and they smell HORRIBLE! I gag when I open the jar because of that darn smell! Im not sure why this vitamin doesnt have more folic acid in it...every other prenatal Ive checked out has more.
very good vitamin
Posted by Hulatebe on Jun 03, 2015
recommend to everyone
Posted by 5098969774818938361 on Mar 26, 2014
Organic, can be consumed with empty stomach without any problems, contains everything needed, completely worth its price
New Chaper, Perfect Prenatal, Multivitamin, 270 Tablets
Posted by 5122835735407842258 on Mar 09, 2014
Very satisfied with product.
New Chapter, Perfect Prenatal, Multivitamin+, 270 Tablets
Posted by 4856091068856140997 on Dec 18, 2013
Great multis, everything you need