- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Raw Enzymes
- ORAC Value 765 Per Jar
- Raw, Unfiltered, Remote-Source
- From Bees Never Fed Sugar
This raw honey is from nectar collected from wild mountain oregano flowers. Unlike inferior honeys the bees that produce this wild honey are never fed sugar. This product is 100% natural and unprocessed. This raw honey is a natural source of magnesium, potassium, and B Vitamins. Because it is raw the enzymes are intact.
Directions: Take 1 tablespoon daily. Use as a natural sweetener on cereals, in smoothies, or in yogurt.
Pure wild, raw mediterranean oregano honey. No sugars or synthetic chemicals added.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (21 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 18|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 mg||0%|
|Not a significant source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium or Iron
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Not sure if it's really raw but it has a nice flavor kind of a mix between buckwheat and manuka honeys.
Posted by 5590223990762151541 on Dec 01, 2016
Posted by 4838571725666093246 on Jan 30, 2016
Wild Oregano Honey
Posted by 4642840672849685014 on Nov 27, 2013
I liked very much, Better than I expected. Thanks..
Expensive, but very nice.
Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jun 06, 2013
This is a tasty honey - dark, runny but a little thickness underneath. Worth the money.