Now Foods, Activated Nasal Mist, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
By Now Foods
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Contains Erythritol and Xylitol
- Relieves Nasal Irritation
- Rinses Nasal Passages
- Natural Formula
Now Activated Nasal Mist
This saline activated formula containing erythritol, xylitol, sea salt and essential oils, cleanses nasal passages of dirt, dust and irritating airborne particles.
Squeeze gently in nose 2 to 3 times daily.
Do not use if tamper evident sleeve is missing.
Deionized water, erythritol 5%, sea salt 0.85%, glycerin, lauric arginate (as preservative), xylitol, peppermint oil, thyme oil, eucalyptus oil, tea tree oil, spearmint oil and wintergreen oil.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I suffer from chronic sinus congestion and allergies. This is the best product I have found to open and clear out my sinuses. It is similar to Xlear, but better, and at about half the cost. I have used this product for about two solid years now and it has really improved my breathing and lessened my colds and sinus infections.
I have used this xylitol spray and XClear, also available on this site. Both have pros and cons. This one is cheaper, and offers additional essential oils that are naturally cleansing. However, said oils do burn a little. The applicator bottle isn't as good either, as it doesn't spray as deep into your nasal cavity. I do have less sinus issues when using either nasal spray. I think its worthwhile to try both and see which one you like better.
Posted by Reviewer2707259 on Nov 27, 2015
Excellent product. Well washes out nasal bosoms
Not any better than saline spray
Posted by 5673557054650341004 on Sep 30, 2014
Did not do much than saline spray as far as I'm concerned. Also,black mold formed inside the tip after a few uses. Had to throw it away. Will not buy this one again.
Posted by 5112977140885988125 on Jun 30, 2014
Makes no difference. Besides it's useless, after a few weeks some black mold appeared inside the tip. And yes, I've cleaned it every time after using. Had to throw it away. :(
Posted by Reviewer1712089 on Mar 19, 2014
I have sinus issues all year round and this did not help much with the congestion.