Now Foods, B-6, 50 mg, 100 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Cardiovascular Health
- Supports Healthy Homocysteine Levels
- Important for Nervous System Function
- GMP Quality Assured
- A Dietary Supplement
- Vegetarian Formula
Vitamin B-6 is one of the more popular members of the B-vitamin family and is found in fresh vegetables. Clinical studies have shown that B-6 plays an important role in regulating homocysteine levels in the body. Homocysteine is produced as a by-product of the demethylation of methionine and can be toxic in elevated amounts.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with meals. Consider taking this product in combination with NOW B-Complex, Folic Acid and B-12.
Cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source), and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||50 mg||2500%|
Increasen dream-remebering, decreses Histamin-Levels
I love Now Foods
Posted by Reviewer2719290 on Oct 23, 2016
Good vitamins. Good prices. Period.
Crumbly synthetic B6.. I didn't expect much from 3 dollars
not the best form of B6
Posted by adhd-researcher on Jun 26, 2016
only if you had a mthfr test done, you can know if this is or is not the form of b6 that works for you if you have a defect on the snp / gene than you better take p-5-p
Very good price and quality. Worth the money to spend.
Posted by 4766473993231482430 on Feb 19, 2016
I'm really pleased using this product, very good price and high quality.