- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Reduces Plaque
- Fresh Taste
The XyliWhite Advantage
XyliWhite is a remarkable fluoride-free toothpaste gel that uses natural Xylitol as its main ingredient.
- Formulated with the purest ingredients
- Free of SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate)
- Uses vegetarian/vegan ingredients
- Clean and fresh, cinnamon taste
- Whiter, stronger teeth
- Contains 25% Xylitol, one of the highest contents available!
- For adults and children
Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply XyliWhite toothpaste gel on to a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush thoroughly after meals, at least twice a day, or as directed by your dentist.
Functional Ingredients: Xylitol (25%), papain (whitening).
Water, xylitol (25%), hydrated silica, glycerin, sorbitol, sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate, sodium coco-sulfate, carrageenan (chondrus crispus), cinnamon (cinnamomum cassia) leaf oil, tea tree (melaleuca alternifolia) leaf oil, papain, potassium sorbate.
I quit using toothpastes contianing flouride a number of years ago and switched to the Xylitol toothpastes. My dentist seems upset that he can no longer find any cavities.
I have been looking for a low-cost, effective toothpaste with no fluoride or other harmful ingredients, and this is the best I have found. The taste is good and it does not hurt my sensitive teeth. Will continue to buy. This one has a very strong, stingy cinnamon taste, so be aware. Since it is natural it doesn't really foam. It is a light, pretty sheer, nice smelling gel that looks really clean.
Posted by 5330006797621733573 on Dec 02, 2016
Good for ones, bad for others
Posted by Reviewer1133036 on Dec 01, 2016
This toothpaste irritated my mouth, so I stopped using it, but my wife likes it because of it's taste is different than menthol, and she doesn't experience irritation.
Posted by 5374880524936274868 on Dec 01, 2016
This product is incredible .... My wife and I are using it day by day and the results are wonderful
Posted by 5685807108589037661 on Dec 01, 2016
Good for me