Numi Tea, Organic Green Tea, Medium Caffeine, Gunpowder Green, 18 Tea Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g)
By Numi Tea8 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
0.44 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Product Code: NUM-10109
- UPC Code: 680692101096
- Package Quantity: 18 Tea Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g)
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 3.4 x 5.1 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Celebrating People, Planet and Pure Tea
- Real Ingredients - 100% - Nothing Else
- Full-Leaf Smooth Green Tea Pearls
- USDA Organic
- 18 Non-GMO Biodegradable Tea Bags
- Fair Trade Certified
- Premium Organic Teas & Herbs
- Real Fruits, Flower & Spices
- No "Natural" Flavoring or Fragrances
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified B Corporation
Within hours of being plucked, this whole leaf organic green tea is gently steamed and then rolled into small tight pearls. When steeped, the leaves unfurl, releasing a well-rounded, full-bodied flavor.
We are artists, alchemists, world travelers, tea lovers and above all, a brother and sister. Our dedicated tea’m shares our mission of bringing you the best-tasting organic tea that is sourced directly from fair trade gardens which guarantee livable wages and better opportunities for farmers and their families.
Founders, Ahmed & Reem Rahim
Through thoughtful choices, we are committed to reducing our impact on the planet.
- Organic tea cultivation protects the health of farmers, the planet and you
- Natural biodegradable filter-paper tea bags; not GMO corn or plastic see-through bags
- Recyclable boxes made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy-based inks and without unneeded shrink-wrap
- Programs that lower and offset our carbon emissions including a solar-powered production facility
Most elements of this package can be recycled or composted!
For the Perfect Cup: As a Chinese Emperor once did, bring fresh water to boil, cool slightly then allow tea leaves to gently fall into your cup. Steep 2-3 minutes. For iced tea, steep 2 tea bags, cool and pour over ice.
Fair Trade Certified organic green tea.
Tea is naturally gluten-free.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This green tea is amazing. The flavor is the most authentic and tastes full, rich, and smoothing. It is not bitter and I can get 4-5 cups of tea from one tea bag. It's really full-leaf as the leaves open in the teabag. I love this company and love all their teas. The green jasmine is amazing as well. I keep coming back to this tea as the flavor is worth the price!
Great taste and aroma. I drink it first thing in the morning and it makes me regular.