- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Celebrating People, Planet and Pure Tea
- Herbal Teasan
- Real Ingredients - 200% - Nothing Else
- Sweet Flowers & Tart Lemon Myrtle Leaves
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project
- Fair Trade Certified Ingredients
- Premium Organic Teas & Herbs
- Real Fruits, Flowers & Spices
- No "Natural" Flavors or Fragrances
- Certified Organic by QAI
We combine fine Egyptian chamomile blossoms with Australian lemon myrtle leaves for a sweet organic brew that imparts a lingering calm with citrus murmurings.
We are artists, alchemists, world travelers, tea lovers and above all, a brother and sister. Our dedicated team shares our mission of bringing you the best-tasting organic tea that is sourced directly from fair trade gardens which guarantee livable wages and better opportunities for farmers and their families.
Founders, Ahmed & Reem Rahim
Through thoughtful choices, we are committed to reducing our impact on the planet.
- Organic tea cultivation protects the health of farmers, the planet and you
- Natural compostable filter-paper tea bags; not GMO corn or plastic see-through bags
- Recyclable boxes made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy-based inks and without unneeded shrink-wrap
- Programs that lower and offset our carbon emissions including a solar-powered production facility.
Bring fresh water to a boil. Sit back, relax, and pour over a bag of Chamomile Lemon. As tranquility fills the air, steep 5-6 minutes. This is the perfect bedtime teasan. Delicious hot or cold. For iced tea, steep 2 tea bags, cool and pour over ice.
Fair Trade Certified organic chamomile, org. lemon myrtle.
Tea is naturally gluten-free.
Organic fair trade certified whole chamomile flowers, organic lemon myrtle.
One of the better herbal teas I've tried
Posted by 4916994360010420035 on Nov 22, 2016
And seems to help with digestion too!
love it yet the package is indented on the outside
Posted by 4722996945496504468 on Aug 18, 2016
very impressive combination! except that the paper package was squeezed open and deformed which was not pleasing to the eye, but the tea bags are safe.
I like it very much
Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Feb 18, 2015
Will definitely be buying it again.
Posted by 4783859909478803871 on Mar 21, 2014
Tea like any other, little lemon flavour, nothing special