Numi Tea, Organic Tea, Honeybush, Caffeine Free, 18 Tea Bags
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Celebrating People, Planet and Pure Tea
- Herbal Teasan
- Real Ingredients - 100% - Nothing Else
- Sweet Honey South African Nectar
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project
- Premium Organic Teas & Herbs
- Real Fruits, Flowers & Spices
- No "Natural" Flavors or Fragrances
- Certified Organic by QAI
From South Africa, our organic Honeybush is a flowering shrub that yields a rich earthy brew with sweet honey overtones. This secret healer is rich in antioxidants.
We are artists, alchemists, world travelers, tea lovers and above all, a brother and sister. Our dedicated tea'm shares our mission of bringing you the best-tasting organic tea that is sourced directly from fair labor gardens because we believe all people should be paid a wage that allows their families to thrive.
Founders, Ahmed & Reem Rahim
Through thoughtful choices, we are committed to reducing our impact on the planet.
- Organic tea cultivation protects the health of farmers, the planet and you
- Natural biodegradable filter-paper tea bags; not GMO corn or plastic see-through bags
- Recyclable boxes made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy-based inks and without unneeded shrink-wrap
- Programs and lower and offset our carbon emissions including a solar-powered production facility
Bring fresh water to a boil and pour over a bag of Honeybush, steep 5-6 minutes. Unlike teas, Honeybush will not grow bitter, nor shall you. Serve with milk for the perfect guilt-free dessert. For iced tea, steep 2 bags, cool and pour over ice.
Tea is naturally gluten-free.