Numi Tea, Organic Herbal Teasan, Caffeine Free, Moroccan Mint, 18 Tea Bags, 1.40 oz (39.6 g)
By Numi Tea6 Reviews
0.48 lbs (0.22 kg)
- Product Code: NUM-10104
- UPC Code: 680692101041
- Package Quantity: 18 Tea Bags, 1.40 oz (39.6 g)
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 3.4 x 5.3 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Celebrating People, Planet and Pure Tea
- Real Ingredients - 100% - Nothing Else
- Refreshing Sweet Mint Leaves
- USDA Organic
- 18 Non-GMO Biodegradable Tea Bags
- Fair Trade Certified
- Premium Organic Teas & Herbs
- Real Fruits, Flower & Spices
- No "Natural" Flavoring or Fragrances
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified B Corporation
Our organic Moroccan Mint, known as “nana mint”, flourishes in North Africa. With a flavor as light and lively as a newly picked leaf, it has a sweet spearmint taste that is refreshing and soothing any time of day.
We are artists, alchemists, world travelers, tea lovers and above all, a brother and sister. Our dedicated tea’m shares our mission of bringing you the best-tasting organic tea that is sourced directly from fair trade gardens which guarantee livable wages and better opportunities for farmers and their families.
Founders, Ahmed & Reem Rahim
Pure joy is meant to be shared
Through thoughtful choices, we are committed to reducing our impact on the planet.
- Organic tea cultivation protects the health of farmers, the planet and you
- Natural biodegradable filter-paper tea bags; not GMO corn or plastic see-through bags
- Recyclable boxes made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy-based inks and without unneeded shrink-wrap
- Programs that lower and offset our carbon emissions including a solar-powered production facility
Most elements of this package can be recycled or composted!
For the Perfect Cup: While humming, bring fresh water to a boil and pour over a bag of Moroccan Mint. Steep 3-4 minutes while keeping your balance. Let the soothing taste warm and delight you. For iced tea, steep 2 tea bags, cool and pour over ice.
Fair Trade Certified organic mint.
Tea is naturally gluten-free.
iHerb Customer Reviews