Numi Tea, Organic Numi's Collection, Teas & Herbal Teasans, 18 Tea Bags, 1.40 oz (39.6 g)
By Numi Tea
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Celebrating People, Planet and Pure Tea
- Real Ingredients - 100% - Nothing Else
- Assorted Melange from Around the World
- USDA Organic
- 18 Non-GMO Biodegradable Tea Bags
- Fair Trade Certified Ingredients
- Premium Organic Teas & Herbs
- Real Fruits, Flower & Spices
- No "Natural" Flavoring or Fragrances
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Certified B Corporation
From smooth earthy tones to light floral scents and refreshing sweet and sour notes, we proudly bring you our palette of teas and herbal teasans. These gifts of nature have soothed, roused, healed and been shared for centuries.
Green Tea: Gunpowder Green, Jasmine Green, Toasted Rice, Mate Lemon, Decaf Simply Green
Black Tea: Aged Earl Grey, Breakfast Blend, Decaf Earl Grey, Golden Chai
Pu-Erh Tea: Chocolate Pu-erh, Emperor's Pu-erh, Cardamom Pu-erh
White Tea: White Rose
Herbal Teasan: Chamomile Lemon, Rooibos, Moroccan Mint, Rooibos Chai, Honeybush
We are artists, alchemists, world travelers, tea lovers and above all, a brother and sister. Our dedicated tea’m shares our mission of bringing you the best-tasting organic tea that is sourced directly from fair trade gardens which guarantee livable wages and better opportunities for farmers and their families.
Founders, Ahmed & Reem Rahim
A journey of imagination begins with a cup of tea and a quiet moment...
Through thoughtful choices, we are committed to reducing our impact on the planet.
- Organic tea cultivation protects the health of farmers, the planet and you
- Natural biodegradable filter-paper tea bags; not GMO corn or plastic see-through bags
- Recyclable boxes made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy-based inks and without unneeded shrink-wrap
- Programs that lower and offset our carbon emissions including a solar-powered production facility
Most elements of this package can be recycled or composted!
Fair Trade Certified organic teas (green, black, decaf green, decaf black, white), organic black pu-erh, organic sencha green tea, organic spices, organic rooibos, organic honeybush, Fair Trade Certified organic mint, Fair Trade Certified organic chamomile, organic lemon myrtle, organic yerba mate, organic toasted rice, organic cocoa powder, organic rose, organic bergamot oil
Tea is naturally gluten-free.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Great tea. I used only 3 bags, each one was very different from another and very tasty
This is a very good introduction to Numi Tea and any tea-lover or even tea-novice will find something to his/her taste. I particularly enjoyed the Pu-Erh teas, the Toasted Rice green tea and the Rooibos. Only drawback is that you will probably not like every single flavour - but that cannot be avoided. It's a real pity that iHerb does not carry all the flavours you can find in this collection, e.g. the Toasted Rice.
Posted by 4753588605312391547 on May 01, 2016
Great way to taste more teas. Some were good, while others were just okay...
Posted by MyDewHerb on Jan 05, 2016
This mix gives you a great taste of all the tastes Numi has to offer. Love!
Trae 18 variedades!!!
Posted by 5651263096785109850 on Jun 01, 2015
Leí que venían 18 bolsitas de té y pensé que serían unos cuantos sabores, pero noooo, son 18 distintos, quedé feliz, más de alguno no me va a gustar, pero la idea es probar cosas nuevas que quizás no elegiría si tuviera que comprar la caja entera. Me encantó y creo que es el regalo perfecto para alguien a quien le guste el té.
Posted by 5322605052227619702 on Nov 02, 2014
This is a very nice mix of teas. Excellent if you would like to try some of them out. I didn't like that mix had some teas that aren't available individually.
Posted by 4983379109041065877 on Oct 03, 2014
Such a great company, I was amazed reading all the great things they do on the box (including using soy ink) for such a reasonable price The teas are lovely and I am planning to place a few more orders, especially for the chocolate pur-eh blend. Highly recommended purchase