Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), happyyogis, Yogurt & Fruit Snacks, Banana Mango, 1 oz (28 g)619 Reviews
0.27 lbs (0.12 kg)
- Product Code: HAP-00149
- UPC Code: 852697001491
- Package Quantity: 1 oz (28 g)
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 3.3 x 6 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Developed by Moms Like You
- Organic Superfoods
- Probiotics for Digestive Health
- Gluten Free
- Made with Organic Fruit & Yogurt
- USDA Organic
- CRC Dairy
- For Babies & Toddlers
- Melts in Baby's Mouth!
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
About happyfamily: We are moms, nutritionists, and pediatricians who come up with tasty recipes using organic nutrition and yummy ingredients. Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your little ones.
- Organic Goodness: All Happy Yogis are certified organic
- Packaging is made without the use of BPA
- Live Active Cultures for baby's digestive health
- We Support: Organic and sustainable farming
- Great first snack, melts in baby's mouth!
When is your child ready for happyyogis?
Your child may be ready to try Happy Yogis when he/she can do the following:
- Crawl on their hands and knees, without their tummy touching the ground
- Eat thicker solids with larger pieces
- Use thier jaws to mash food with their gums
- Pick up food to eat on their own with thumb and forefinger
Organic grade A milk, organic skim milk, organic sugar, organic banana puree (organic banana, citric acid, ascobic acid), organic tapioca starch, organic mango puree, contains 2% or less of the following: Organic whey protein concentrate, pectin, organic inulin, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness). Live and active cultures: S. thermophilus, L. bulgaricus, L. acidophilus, B. lactis, L. paracasei, L. rhamnosus.
Reseal after use, for maximum freshness use within 7 days.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cups (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 4|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value||Infants 0-1||Children 1-4|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I bought this happyyogis along with the mixed berry one to add variety of taste for my baby. BananaMango taste a little sourish probably due to the mango. But nevertheless, it's still tasty and it acts as a different taste for my baby which I hope can help her develop tastebuds for different flavoura. See my review for the mixed berry items for more about happyyogis snack! Recommended!
I recently went through a terrible reflux phase when sometimes my stomach and esophagus were just too sore to eat anything. I read somewhere about these and thought I'd give them a try. I found them to be the perfect snack for IBS and pretty much any acute digestive disorder. I took them along with the happyogis and some gripe water, aloe vera juice or kudzu jelly and it really helped.