Categories Health Topics Children's Health Baby, Feeding Snacks & Finger Foods
Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), Organic Puffs, Finger Food for Babies, Strawberry Puffs, 2.1 oz (60 g)
- Gluten Free
- Fortified with Iron, Vitamin D, Calcium, B Vitamins
- Sweetened with 100% fruit juice
- Made with whole grains
- Melts in baby's mouth
- BPA Free
- USDA Organic
The Happy Baby difference:
- Always Organic: Never any artificial flavorings. Sweetened with 100% fruit juice. Our puffs are made with organic whole grains, fruits and vegetables.
- Fortified with Vitamins and minerals: Enriched with 40 IUs (10%) of your baby's daily value of Vitamin D based on the latest recommendations from the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Recommended by: Dr. Bob Sears, renowned pediatrician and author of the Baby Book.
- Better Value: Our containers hold 40% more product than the leading brands.
- Green Packaging: This container is BPA free and recyclable.
- We support: sustainable agriculture. No pesticides, chemical fertilizers, or genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
When is your baby ready for Puffs?
HappyBaby develops only the very best for your baby. You will know that your baby is ready to try puffs when they can do the following:
- Crawl on their hands and knees, without their tummy touching the floor.
- Eat thicker solids with larger pieces
- Use their jaws to mash food with gums
- Pick up food to eat on their own with thumb and forefinger
Use within a week of opening for optimal freshness.
Organic rice flour, organic brown rice flour, organic apple juice concentrate, strawberry powder, mixed tocopherols; Vitamins and Minerals: Ascorbic acid, di-and tri-calcium phosphate (calcium), mixed tocopherols (vitamin E), ferric orthophosphate (iron), vitamin D3, niacin (Vitamin B3), zinc oxide, D-calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamin mononitrate (vitamin B1), pyrodoxine HCL.
No dairy, no corn, no gluten, no soy.
Note: It is always safest to supervise a child that is sitting when eating any foods.
|Serving Size: 75 Pieces (7 g / about 1/2 cup)|
|Servings Per Container: About 9|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|